4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Timprofijt

Mar 28, 2020
I have a slight problem, i don't know how to go back to the starting screen on the phone. Im playing on Joiplay so don't know if its specifically a problem on that or if i just haven't figured out buttons.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I have a slight problem, i don't know how to go back to the starting screen on the phone. Im playing on Joiplay so don't know if its specifically a problem on that or if i just haven't figured out buttons.
i do not play on joiplay. Try the HOME button on the phone if you have it.

Reactions: Aquiles_Cacho

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi,

Does anyone know how to increase the heart and other points for her corruption. Also is there any way where can I check it, how many i have

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi,

Does anyone know how to increase the heart and other points for her corruption. Also is there any way where can I check it, how many i have
the patreon code enables a "phone app" that displays all corruption events, but not how to get them.

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Here a simple way to bypass the patreon code....
View attachment 2438414
1.) Go to ^ "phone_home.rpy" file(GameDirectory->game->PhoneApps) and open it in a text editor of your choice...

View attachment 2438430

2.) Within "phone_home.rpy" find this section under label phone_patreon unlock(), within the highlighted text above change the "patreon_password" to a string of your choice(for example "hello") like so...

View attachment 2438443
(Dont forget the apostrophes "yourstring")
3.) Then save it, launch game and for the patreon code password enter in your manually inputed string :). also nice comment dev lol
EDIT: Attached is the edited "phone_home.rpy" file, with the patreon password being "hello" (w/o the aprostophes), just drag and replace the file inside AVeryFullHouse-0.10.1-pc\game\PhoneApps with the one attached :)(Right-click, "save link as...")
Will this work for the current version also?

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
Still no one knows how to get (or more likely send) the topless pic Guy Student?
Or is that just planned for the future and it's impossible to do now?

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
Still no one knows how to get (or more likely send) the topless pic Guy Student?
Or is that just planned for the future and it's impossible to do now?
Might be wrong but I think its just a random chance to happen when you get messaged by Guy student at night like 5% or something as long as he didnt take an upskirt pic that same day. If he did take an upskirt pic that same day then the upskirt message is sent instead, wouldnt bother trying to force it to happen tbh.

Reactions: mortic90

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
Might be wrong but I think its just a random chance to happen when you get messaged by Guy student at night like 5% or something as long as he didnt take an upskirt pic that same day. If he did take an upskirt pic that same day then the upskirt message is sent instead, wouldnt bother trying to force it to happen tbh.
Not sure if I just got lucky or helping Guy and emphasizing cleavage makes it more likely, got it on my second night after I continued my save.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes