4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
So, I liked the game very much. When's the new update coming? Is there any preview that would give hint of what to expect in the new update?
Plan is the 15th, give or take. The focus was going to be some Madison corruption content, but I got distracted giving the MCILF some bouncy nipple piercings and that took up more time than I was planning for. My patrons (Mandatory plug, support is what lets me afford the time to actually make this thing! You also get to vote on things that I'm adding to the game!) decided they wanted a slightly delayed update so there would be some new content alongside the new outfit stuff.

And here's a little teaser gif with some of the new piercing options! Some of them are going to be patron exclusives for the moment, added mainly to show off what options there will be at (much) higher corruption values.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madison is also getting a new cutdown outfit. If my writing goes well tonight I'll take some time and put together a preview spread of it and post it over to my art practice thread (over here, if you're curious what I'm up to!)

And lastly, if you're ever curious what's going on you can always pop over to and ask!

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Kinda stupid question. Will MCILF let her sons(?) cum in her mouth in future update? I don't care if she decided to swallow or not but I hate to see her sons' precious seeds wasted by letting them cum on the floor.

I also want an option for facial after handjob or blowjob. She did let her sons cum on her tits after titfuck but there was no cum on her tits.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Kinda stupid question. Will MCILF let her sons(?) cum in her mouth in future update? I don't care if she decided to swallow or not but I hate to see her sons' precious seeds wasted by letting them cum on the floor.

I also want an option for facial after handjob or blowjob. She did let her sons cum on her tits after titfuck but there was no cum on her tits.
Cumshot art will be coming in the future. It's actually been on a few (two, I think?) patron focus polls before, but it ended up being a close second each time to other popular options. It will also be on the next focus poll, so it's likely to get done sooner rather than later!

I'm expecting the cumshot art itself will be easy to draw, but the animation and layering will be tricky in Live2D. It's obviously the climax (pun intended) of every sexual encounter, so I want to give myself the development time to get it right. That's why cumshot art is set aside as it's own full update cycle.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Nerd masturbation chore break. Running on version 18.2. can't figure out how to fix this.

I'll look into this and make sure it's fixed up for v0.19, which I hope to have released in ~24 hours!

• Love
Reactions: phat099

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
I'll look into this and make sure it's fixed up for v0.19, which I hope to have released in ~24 hours!
Well i guess while we are at it.

Nerd and firebrand are in firebrand room, nerd is cleaning. can't click on either. then if i pull firebrand out of her room to do the laundry,

though it looks like it's pulling the same point of failure either way.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
You know, yesterday I had a whole message written out about how v0.19 was being tested over on Discord, then I just... forgot to actually hit post. Oh well, the full release of v0.19 is here!

Main Update Features

• Nipple Piercings! - Visit the mall and join Madison in getting some nipple hardware! Four piercings options have been added for everyone, with another two bonus options added for patrons. Of course piercings aren't complete unless they're poking through your shirt, so new nipple piercing "hint" assets have been added for all of your clothing options!
  • Cutdown Madison Outfit! - Help Madison improve her wardrobe by cutting down her tanktop, leggings, and shorts into newer, hipper, sluttier versions! Oh, and obviously she's got some nipple piercing options as well, with more coming in the future!
  • New Events, and New Event Scheduling Code! - Enjoy some new written events featuring Madison and Candy, helping you push their corruption storylines along a little further! New event scheduling code also makes it much easier for me to add new events in the future! You all care about these two developments equally, right? Right?!
Screenshots

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

Changelog

• Added piercing_set values to Outfit and Person classes.
  • Piercings are selected by the overwear, underwear, or person, in that order of priority.
  • Added art for four nipple piercings for the MCILF: Simple bars, Simple rings, dangly crosses, and dangly hearts.
  • Added art for two patron exclusive piercings for the MCILF: work ID badge, and (used) condom bundles.
  • Added belly_piercing_set and clit_piercing_set values for Outfit and Person classes. Works similarly to nipple piercings.
  • Added two nipple piercings for Madison: simple bars and skull bars.
  • Added one bellybutton piercing for Madison: skull bellybutton piercing.
  • Added one clit piercing for Madison: Circular bar.
  • Jock and Cheerleader dishes event now properly displays characters in their underwear at their clickables.
  • Tidied up default and cutdown sweater art.
  • Eliminated baked-in nipple hints for several pieces of clothing. Now handled with dynamic element added when (in)appropriate.
  • Added cutdown outfit for Madison (aka. The Firebrand). Unlocked through chat option with her.
  • Added fixed menu id's for several bathroom mirror menus.
  • Added ability to change nipple piercings at the bathroom mirror.
  • Added event for getting piercings (currently only nipple piercings) with Madison.
  • Added ClickableConditional class. Allows for multiple clickable locations to be associated with a single schedule time based on priority and trigger functions.
  • Updated several events to have positions grouped as conditional clickable.
  • Added minor church event to unlock cross piercings.
  • Added peek interuption event for Firebrand.
  • Added evening snack event for Cheerleader.
  • Added a few corruption points opportunities for Firebrand.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes