4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Hey Dev....can you give me an answer? Sex scenes for MCF will start from V. 0.20 onwards and I will wait for it
Sex content is going to be one of the options for the v0.20 patron focus poll that I'll be putting up in a few days. I expect it to win, but I've been surprised by poll results before! I'll make sure to post poll link here in case anyone is moved to become a patron for the chance to vote on it.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Reactions: The_Mesmo

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
I am stuck on the principal's CL 2 2/3 step.
All action of teasing/guilt are done repeatedly, as well as the inspection event multiple times each option (which part is exposed / make exception) but no way to see how to get to CL3.

Clearly it should be a new/unique event, but how to trigger?
Cannot see that specifically on the WT.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to get these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first seems to be wait for the student to make you pick up the thing he dropped. wait for him to message you in your phone and text him back. if you are late on the texts you miss it.

for the topless pic, same thing. he will text you either evening or night saying he's bored or something and you text him until you send the topless pic. find the text the next day and you miss it.

Reactions: -KyngTyreese-

kasztan

May 6, 2018
v0.16.1
v0.17.1

If you want to try out the mod - just unzip it into AVeryFullHouse folder (it should work fine, but I suggest you to back up your saves and game files before using it, just in case)

v0.3 of the mod was made for v0.19.1 of the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've just updated the guide mod. If you prefer to use pdf version, you would have to wait a bit longer.

Aaand... It's already there, enjoy! I hope I didn't make too many mistakes

Last edited:
Reactions: McIgga
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes