4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
v0.17.1
v0.19.1

If you want to try out the mod - just unzip it into AVeryFullHouse folder (it should work fine, but I suggest you to back up your saves and game files before using it, just in case)

v0.2 of the mod was made for v0.17.1 of the game
v0.3 of the mod was made for v0.19.1 of the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amazing. Nice work, man.
Whole lot of difference this mod makes.
Thank you.

Reactions: MetaMira

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
On v19.1, I'm getting a few exceptions related to the "belly_piercing_set" variable.

One when Mira takes a shower (ignoring it allows to continue), and a couple more when entering the classroom (these ones cause the game to crash to home screen).
Hmm, interesting. Would you mind DMing me the stack trace of the crashes so I can see exactly where it's going wrong?

FlewFlow69

Oct 24, 2017
What the does blowjob scene, etc, look like? I've only gotten the "vanilla" content yet played for well over two hours :')

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Heres hoping 0.20 will start the sex stuff content (y)

Personally, I dont care one bit about piercings, but I thank Mira for yet another update on the project.

Reactions: Socratinovovic

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
MetaMira or any of the gang on this topic. After a lot of unsuccessful attempts I have decided to ask for help here. Need to see this ones ticked off(Nerd content being the priority here). Done everything else. Please oh please, help!!! :D
PS-Tried every variation of arousal/pre and post event. Logic entails that the bra part should go through regular dialogue. The voyeur part should be during the weekend with Madison???
Screenshot (1377).png Screenshot (1378).png

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
MetaMira or any of the gang on this topic. After a lot of unsuccessful attempts I have decided to ask for help here. Need to see this ones ticked off(Nerd content being the priority here). Done everything else. Please oh please, help!!! :D
PS-Tried every variation of arousal/pre and post event. Logic entails that the bra part should go through regular dialogue. The voyeur part should be during the weekend with Madison???
View attachment 3016797 View attachment 3016798
Have you checked the guide?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023...de_-_A_Very_Full_House_v0.19.1_Game_Guide.pdf

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

SpinningHina

Nov 27, 2022
Great game. Not boring at all, keep me engaged anyway. I hope you add more scene where anyone including the sisters other than Slacker would sometimes peek at the mc while she's showering.

Anyway, how do i make MC get rid of her hands covering his genital? I just wanna see some bushes she got, man. Since there's pubic hair customization. I also hope you can make MC grown excessive pubic hair and armpit hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: kasztan

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AVeryFullHouse-0.19.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
  • New Events, and New Event Scheduling Code! - Enjoy some new written events featuring Madison and Candy, helping you push their corruption storylines along a little further! New event scheduling code also makes it much easier for me to add new events in the future! You all care about these two developments equally, right? Right?!
If the new code means I never have to go back and start the game from scratch to see new content, and can just continue my playthru from the previous release (and from there play all the new content), I will patron.

For example, in the latest release I got the cross piercings from the priest - which referenced the Milf already having nipple piercings - but when I go shopping I can't buy anything new.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
If the new code means I never have to go back and start the game from scratch to see new content, and can just continue my playthru from the previous release (and from there play all the new content), I will patron.

For example, in the latest release I got the cross piercings from the priest - which referenced the Milf already having nipple piercings - but when I go shopping I can't buy anything new.
Did you go shopping to the Mall with Fire? Thats when you can buy more...

notyouif

Oct 19, 2023
@MetaMira
none of the piercing show on the mc or firebrand piercing also the only piercing im able to buy for is the nipple piercing the rest of the options say under construction so i dont know if im missing something or thats how the game is and when getting messages from slacker and student it says missing image and when sending images to the student it says the same but i dont get any errors so thats weird is there anyway to fix ?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
@MetaMira
none of the piercing show on the mc or firebrand piercing also the only piercing im able to buy for is the nipple piercing the rest of the options say under construction so i dont know if im missing something or thats how the game is and when getting messages from slacker and student it says missing image and when sending images to the student it says the same but i dont get any errors so thats weird is there anyway to fix ?
Hmm, that doesn't sound like it's working as intended! Could you DM me a save file right before the issues show up that I can troubleshoot? Assuming you're on Windows, you can find your saves in a subfolder of C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think I've missed a couple of updates (I want to give the story time to develop before my next play through), is the MC a fuck toy for anyone yet? Fingers crossed for the Principle or Bully character to "force" her into situations she doesn't want (doesn't need to be sex).

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes