4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
As much as I would like the "pen" stuff I would honestly prefer the other actions being fully "fleshed" out first, as it would be a pain to go back especially if you are dependent or beholden to polls
I would prefer this game does not fall foul to the "This game is great but if only"
But just maybe you do not have the "assets" to fully flesh the other actions out yet and the "pen" stuff is the catalyst for the art
Anyway I won't rant on I wish you the best of luck.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I hope the cumshot art win the poll.
Well, about that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cumshot art will be on all of the future patron focus polls though, so I doubt it will be too long before it's made a priority!

As a consolation prize, here's a peek at what I've been working on while the vote results stabalized: a properly rigged model for everyone's favourite busty goth chick!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've got an underwear preview too, for anyone who's curious about that!

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Sad to see the cumshot art loses again. It should have been a priority rather than poll option. As for penetrative sex, I hope MCILF let her sons(?) cum inside her, not on the floor again.

By the way I have a suggestion. Instead of wasting used condom filled with sperm, why don't MCILF drink the sperm to relieve little bit of her stress? I know not everyone are fan of this fetish but I hope the used condoms have other uses than just nipple decorations.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
*Plap plap get drawn!* :KEK:

If pen sex confirms to be the next, 0.20.0 its going to be the update for me to try the game (finally!)

Jan 7, 2022
Sad to see the cumshot art loses again. It should have been a priority rather than poll option. As for penetrative sex, I hope MCILF let her sons(?) cum inside her, not on the floor again.

By the way I have a suggestion. Instead of wasting used condom filled with sperm, why don't MCILF drink the sperm to relieve little bit of her stress? I know not everyone are fan of this fetish but I hope the used condoms have other uses than just nipple decorations.
It will all come in the future so don't rush. My personal preference is also to do the other stuff like hand grabbing art, cum shot art, redrawing of backgrounds etc before sex being implemented but guess people can't wait but I don't really blame them too since its been quite a while since the game released and its hard to hold in the urges to see her banged.

But in the end, its all about pacing correctly and not rushing things.
I'm sure that it will begin with them having sex with condom first and then things will eventually be escalated....

Just have patience brother & if possible support the dev on patreon, this game is worth it!! ;)

Reactions: Ayam85

Kingg99

Jun 28, 2021
So, for those of you who use my mod, I accidentally broke saving, nothing huge.
This fixes that, right-click and save it into .\game\Mods\coxSluttery\
Using joiplay on Android so can't download these all texts
Can you upload this as a file or something (zip)..!

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Using joiplay on Android so can't download these all texts
Can you upload this as a file or something (zip)..!
Should be able to hold down on the link, rather than do a short touch, to get a menu, and choose 'Download Link'. If that doesn't work for you, you can go to the and get it from there.

Reactions: Kingg99

Kingg99

Jun 28, 2021
Should be able to hold down on the link, rather than do a short touch, to get a menu, and choose 'Download Link'. If that doesn't work for you, you can go to the and get it from there.
Thanks man
.W.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes