4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Still cant save. Put it in the correct folder/
A couple of others have reported the same(or maybe the one in discord was you?), but one of them said it suddenly started working, even though he didn't do anything special. The only thing I could think of, is that the variable that can't be saved is still in the rollback, somehow, and it will work after doing a certain amount of actions. I may be completely wrong, though.

Could also try running the patch label manually, even though it should have already done so. Shift+O to enter console, and type in call coxSlutPatch1921121()

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
When is the "plap plap plap" update gonna be here? Or is there not a time frame?
I'm aiming for around the 15th. I've just finished up the art (including rigging and animation), which uses the existing upskirt/pussy frame as it's base. I'm going to be using the rest of the time to write events to show off these new effects.

To temper expectations and avoid a No Mans Sky situation (do we call it a Starfield situation now?), v0.20 isn't going to contain the full corruption arc's worth of writing that needs to happen to go from "timid blowjobs" to "bareback creampies". We're going to get there, but it's going to take multiple update cycles to get all of that writing done! In the mean time, I've got a poll asking my patrons how they'd like me to bridge the gap and both A) show off the new art effects, and B) continue advancing the story in a logical (and satisfying) way.

Also there's a preview of one of the new fuck animations over there, if that's what you're really interested in ;)

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I think the next update (0.20.0) is going to be a good starting point to many of us to start the "1st playthrough"

Thanks for the work so far, dev!

Reactions: flouresident

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Just as a heads up, I've got all of the writing done for v0.20 and I'm now knocking out as many minor things from my to-do list as possible. I'm aiming for a release some time on Friday, which should give me time to get everything polished up, and maybe sneak in a little bit of extra writing if all goes well!

As a reward for being so patient, here's a peek at an extra top I'm adding for the Goth! I was trying to decide if I should combined it with her normal top; my patrons voted to keep them as two separate designs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See ya all in a day or two!

blissless

Dec 30, 2018
Just as a heads up, I've got all of the writing done for v0.20 and I'm now knocking out as many minor things from my to-do list as possible. I'm aiming for a release some time on Friday, which should give me time to get everything polished up, and maybe sneak in a little bit of extra writing if all goes well!

As a reward for being so patient, here's a peek at an extra top I'm adding for the Goth! I was trying to decide if I should combined it with her normal top; my patrons voted to keep them as two separate designs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See ya all in a day or two!

gotta be honest, those are the best honkers i've for some time

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Heads up for everyone, I've got an early bug testing version up over for anyone who wants to help test out the new content in v0.20! Standard disclaimer: it's very likely you will run into bugs in that version, so if you don't want to deal with that it's probably better you wait until tomorrow for the official release of a much more thoroughly tested build. See ya soon for that!

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes