4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

brata

May 16, 2017
  • Slacker needs high sexdrive (flame) [i think around 80 and above]
  • You need high sexdrive (flame) [i think around 80 and above]
  • Slacker needs to be in his room
  • You have to clean slackers room 3 times
1. Tried - didn't work but I'll take your word for it.
2. How the fuck are we supposed to know that we need to clean his room 3x?
3. So basically if we assign a chore to Slacker to clean his room , we will never be able to progress.

Reactions: TatHapGu

kasztan

May 6, 2018
There is no such requirement as 3x cleaning his room, but Slacker has to have CT "cum_laundry" already unlocked to be able to trigger the sex event, so it's enough if you had done this chore just once before. You also need to be on CL6+, have 25+ arousal (45+ to go bareback), Slacker has to be on CL4+ and have 70+ arousal. You have to wear revealing outfit and revealing underwear.

Tantantantantantan

Jun 5, 2021
There is no such requirement as 3x cleaning his room, but Slacker has to have CT "cum_laundry" already unlocked to be able to trigger the sex event, so it's enough if you had done this chore just once before. You also need to be on CL6+, have 25+ arousal (45+ to go bareback), Slacker has to be on CL4+ and have 70+ arousal. You have to wear revealing outfit and revealing underwear.
i dont know... it just doesn't work

Reactions: Tbone221

Zalbal

Oct 15, 2017
To be precise you have to clean Slacker room while he is there, with all the prerequisite mentioned before.

Reactions: kasztan

popololiki69

Aug 27, 2023
Are there bugs about missing corruption?

The corruption point for getting your nipples pierced isn't check, but I got my nipples pierced?

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
v0.17.1
v0.19.1

If you want to try out the mod - just unzip it into AVeryFullHouse folder (it should work fine, but I suggest you to back up your saves and game files before using it, just in case)

v0.2 of the mod was made for v0.17.1 of the game
v0.3 of the mod was made for v0.19.1 of the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope we will see an update for v0.2?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
How do you make the revealing underwear? I've gone through the corruption from 6 to almost 7 yet haven't had the option to make them.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes