4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
After blue balling you all (but with love) for so long it's finally here! Get Updated Get Updated Get Updated!

Main Update Features

• Sex Art! - This update includes the highly anticipated addition of some actual sex art for A Very Full House! This art update includes rubbing and penetration variants, and a whole bunch of animations for different speeds and effects!
  • Goth Character Art! - Everyone's favourite big tiddy goth gets a glow up this update, with completely redrawn art that is fully rigged and animated! For patrons, you also get a new mesh top to have her strut around in! Enjoy the eye candy while you're at work, and look forward to the new content that I'll be adding for her in the future!
  • New Events! The new sex art means new sex events! For v0.20 the Slacker is the only character with a sex event (but it's a big branching one!). With the art and animations already done you can expect more events to be rolling out in the next few updates!
Screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I don't know if you're asking for an actual answer or not, but it's because the dev uses spritesheets. Pretty damn clever, in my opinion.
I wish I could take credit for that (I mean, I will if you'll let me!), but Live2D is doing 99% of the heavy lifting for me there. Live2D models generate a sprite sheet for themselves when you export them. All I've really done is made it nice and organized so it's easy for modders (and myself) to see what parts go together.

Now I will take credit for the code mod makers can use to dynamically replace textures on that sprite sheet. That's a slick chunk of code that I'm pretty proud of! even if it did break and delay the release of v0.20 by a few hours earlier today...

pr0nt0

Dec 7, 2018
I'm guessing condoms will need to be bought a lot more with sex. A nice quality of life upgrade would be with high enough slut level 5-6 maybe, could buy like a multipack with like 25 or something

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Can anyone help me getting to CL6? I'm stuck at 5 for sometime, is there any tips/guides to know what exactly to do?

brata

May 16, 2017
I haven't played this game in 4 updates.
Last time I complained that it was getting too much and too complicated as it had like 3-4 steps to trigger a scene , for example the bathroom had to be dirty, nerd to be maxed and not having a bath at the same day so you can trigger the bathroom scene with asking him to clean it + then having a shower.
Now... things not only have not changed but I can't for the life of me trigger the sex scene.
It's still the same scenes over and over , nothing else is triggering.
No guide to tell you what to do (Chores are chores...not progression) and the game is basically a large chore to do.
No gallery either which could easily be implemented on the computer
Forcing you to sleep and watching the same penis scene over and over again
Honestly this game started off so good , I even supported it with $50 and a year later it is the same thing
I am giving up

Reactions: flouresident

Wazuma

Mar 24, 2019
Gotta admit that's one of the most absurd & atricious character design i've seen here, especially considering the proportions seems out of place.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Gotta admit that's one of the most absurd & atricious character design i've seen here, especially considering the proportions seems out of place.
And this would be why in the past any serious art student as part of the curriculum would have to take human anatomy classes.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes