4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
Hm.... Is there any way to turn on Cheer's Revealing outfit trigger via console or something? I am well way past beyond that point that I am already at Cheer's very revealing outfit before her stuff came and I don't wanna restart my game and grind again for those RNG events.
I am in the same boat as you, been looking out for a fix or maybe someone who knows which game file controls/gives cheer the "revealing outfit" tag but no luck. Gonna quote you for some hopefully more visibility.

Apr 13, 2024
Did the dev ever add a to do list that featured in the cheat mod before it stopped getting updated? I'm not talking about daily tasks, but the cheat mod gave a list of things that could be done otherwise you would have no way of knowing what has or hasn't been done.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
MetaMira Bug report: Got an error during a conversation with Slacker in his room. Was able to ignore and continue. I think you missed updating the "change_control" to "change_control_scaled".

1721823513848.png

EDIT:
Then in the "firebrand_slacker_laundry_overlap" label there's some sprite image issues. for example, the slacker sprite is still displayed after the animation of slacker "bolts for the stairs". And other similar stuff: when first entering the room, slacker and firebrand sprites are on the same position, and then later there is a choice path with the slacker sprite shown back it the default position with the shirt missing (might be the "rein them in")

btw love your game, i've arranged for a donation to be made.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
anyone figured how to have firebrand peek in on the slacker?
If you mean the "slacker_masturbation_observed" corruption point:

1. set slacker to have the "do laundry" chore
2. ensure none of the chars is assigned to do the "clean firebrand's room" chore (I think only nerd (and maybe firebrand) can be assigned)
3. wait until the "clean firebrand's room" chore is on your daily to-do. Don't do it immediately, but instead check the laundry each morning until the slacker is there. (laundry chore reoccurs every 4 days.)
4. go into Firebrand's room and "tidy the room". you'll have to argue with her, but in the end she goes to do her own laundry.
5. go down to the laundry, start the conversation.
6. if the corruption levels and arousal levels are high enough, there will be a path to have slacker jerk off in front of you and her.

Last edited:

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I've gotten everything for the firebrand except for "first_cumshot", anybody know?
Didn't know who to trigger that too but after looking at the script quickly it look like it's when nerd is fapping in firebrand room, Mira come in and help him while firebrand is peeping from the hallway (if I understood the script correctly :rolleyes:)
I try to force trigger the thing but nothing so far.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I've gotten everything for the firebrand except for "first_cumshot", anybody know?
Didn't know who to trigger that too but after looking at the script quickly it look like it's when nerd is fapping in firebrand room, Mira come in and help him while firebrand is peeping from the hallway (if I understood the script correctly :rolleyes:)
I try to force trigger the thing but nothing so far.
No, the only place to get it (so far, with v0.27.2) is with Firebrand and Nerd on the couch at night, once you've triggered the "butt envy" state on firebrand by having the Nerd tease her about it as a chore, and if they are both corrupt enough, and you tell the firebrand to tease the nerd, and if nerd's arousal is over 80.

Firebrand does not peek on the Mom+Nerd jerkoff scene in her room.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
No, the only place to get it (so far, with v0.27.2) is with Firebrand and Nerd on the couch at night, once you've triggered the "butt envy" state on firebrand by having the Nerd tease her about it as a chore, and if they are both corrupt enough, and you tell the firebrand to tease the nerd, and if nerd's arousal is over 80.

Firebrand does not peek on the Mom+Nerd jerkoff scene in her room.
I've seen this scene already but didn't unlock the corruption point. :unsure:

I re-checked the script and yeah, I didn't read the thing correctly. Once I saw "cumshot_observed" I was like "okay it's in her room"...

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes