4.10 star(s) 43 Votes
Sep 22, 2016
For the missing image _mom_ad_2 problem, a quick workaround is just going into the files and finding the images in PhoneBGs that are named MomAd1-4, and then duplicating them and calling the new ones _mom_ad_1-4 and putting them in the same folder

scibidi

Mar 29, 2024
Hey everyone! I've just posted the patron poll for the v0.27 development cycle. If you're a patron (or have always wanted to become one) you can head on over and vote right now! I've set a general focus on some girl-on-girl interactions this update, but what that's going to look like is still up in the air!

I've also released a minor patch to tidy up the last few bugs that snuck into v0.26, including some incorrect event choice requirements (like locking you out of some things at 100+ Arousal). I've updated the links over , but I'll save you a few clicks if you're just here for that:
v0.26.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And lastly, since I'm here, enjoy a timelapse of some Twitter art I did recently!
Are your tits like the ones in the assets in the game? If so, hot...

SuccuFan355

Formerly 'EpicThighs'
Sep 9, 2021

Hey guys. Been running into this error whenever I try to use my phone, does anyone know if theres any DIY fix I can do to stop it from crashing my game?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017

Hey guys. Been running into this error whenever I try to use my phone, does anyone know if theres any DIY fix I can do to stop it from crashing my game?
EDIT: i just noticed you have v0.27.3, which is newer than the release here on f95. so below advice might not work.

Somehow your save has got one of the "crowd" objects (schoolboys or schoolgirls) into the "contact_list" variable.
There's a save compatibility reference to that var, so maybe it was broken at some point and was supposed to be fixed.

Anyway, if you open console (enable dev mode first if needed) and run the following, then save game, it might fix it:

Code:
contact_list = [mom, slacker, jock, nerd, cheerleader, firebrand, principal, student, busty, goth]

Last edited:

Warwolf27

May 18, 2024

To avoid these errors I use joyplay and a file editor for Android that allows me to copy and paste folders. so I can update versions and save points simply by copying and pasting files.... that or wait for a patch or version for Android to come out. (I lost a very long game due to Android problems before so I opted for this as a safe method xD)

SuccuFan355

Formerly 'EpicThighs'
Sep 9, 2021
EDIT: i just noticed you have v0.27.3, which is newer than the release here on f95. so below advice might not work.

Somehow your save has got one of the "crowd" objects (schoolboys or schoolgirls) into the "contact_list" variable.
There's a save compatibility reference to that var, so maybe it was broken at some point and was supposed to be fixed.

Anyway, if you open console (enable dev mode first if needed) and run the following, then save game, it might fix it:

Code:
contact_list = [mom, slacker, jock, nerd, cheerleader, firebrand, principal, student, busty, goth]
I'm running that line in the console, doesn't seem to be fixing it. :(
Is my save file just totally fucked?

Namzor

Mar 25, 2018
I missed Cheer's revealing outfit shirt or skirt and did both very revealing ones already and the bikini. Now it wont let me do the final initial part for her missing piece. Each time I talk its the bikini that's wrecked. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks

SuccuFan355

Formerly 'EpicThighs'
Sep 9, 2021
I missed Cheer's revealing outfit shirt or skirt and did both very revealing ones already and the bikini. Now it wont let me do the final initial part for her missing piece. Each time I talk its the bikini that's wrecked. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks
I had the same issue for a bit. The option to get that final part appeared when I did the laundry chore on my own.

Reactions: Warwolf27

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey guys, can anyone tell me how to do the quest that says "find a way to make "madison" firebrand jealous?

thanks in advance

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes