Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
v0.27.3 short info:
I've changed a bit layout of the front page of the mod after discord member's suggestions, so everything should be a bit easier to access now. Tips for all new stuff was added. All bugs I've known of are fixed. I've changed few things throughout the mod, so there's a chance that I've broken something, let me know if you find any issues. Enjoy!

v0.20.2 - latest release (and probably the last one) of pdf version
- mod for v0.26.5
- mod for v0.27.3
Mod should also work for future versions of the game but obviously there won't be tips for new events until it's updated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

will you update this?

Reactions: User141

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, nothing much changed since last time. My soft review still stands.
Still, quite a lot of semi-bugged(?) repeating scenes.

Lexfoxy

Jul 9, 2024
i need some help, im trying to uninstall the game, for reasons i wouldnt get into, and the lib file wont delete and keeps saying its open in another program, ive tried restarting my computer but it still says it

Balial42

May 3, 2018
i need some help, im trying to uninstall the game, for reasons i wouldnt get into, and the lib file wont delete and keeps saying its open in another program, ive tried restarting my computer but it still says it
Afaik, uninstalling a Renpy game is usually by deleting the gamefolder itself and maybe the saves in you renpy folder in appdata (Roaming or local?) Since there is no such installation like let's say Skyrim, right?
Where is your lib file located?

Lexfoxy

Jul 9, 2024
Afaik, uninstalling a Renpy game is usually by deleting the gamefolder itself and maybe the saves in you renpy folder in appdata (Roaming or local?) Since there is no such installation like let's say Skyrim, right?
Where is your lib file located?
the game lib file is in my downloads

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know what I need to do to trigger sex with the nerd and jock? I've had the one sex scene with the slacker, all of their corruption levels are at 5. I've got the nerd coming in to jerk off at night and the jock giving massages. Do I need to get them to CL 6 first?

Incognito28

Apr 16, 2022
Hello, I don't normally code other's games but this one was too hot, and easy enough to understand, that I did. I added in a scene that includes nerd&jockxMCLIF and also a nerd, jock, cheer, and MCILF foursome. I think some parts are a bit janky and I couldn't get it exactly how I wanted it. I also do not write smut for a living so apologies if the writing is a little cringe.

Quick guide to get to it:
Step 1: Get to Jock's sex scene with a MCILF corruption of at least 8.
Step 2: For just nerd&jock scene. Have a horny and corrupted nerd (Corruption of at least 5).
Step 3: For the Foursome, you will also need an arousal above 80, an a horny and corrupt Cheer (Corruption of at least 3).

That's all the tips you'll get from me.

To install I recommend just overwriting your whole game file with the attached. I don't remember everything I changed to get this beast up and running. It also might break some UI elements? I didn't check all possible placements of the frames but I don't think it will hard lock anything.

This code was really fun to unpack, read, dissect, and repurpose. Honestly the most fluid and easy code to work with. Mad, mad, mad props for the frame handler. Obviously this is 100% MetaMira 's code. The only thing I want from this is feedback. If Mira likes what I wrote, please go ahead and add it in. If you do, here's my quick wishlist for you:
1. Ability to flip the frame or animation over to get doggystyle (I tried a few things but couldn't get it to work. Don't forget the dick orientation stays the same, just the rest flips over
2. Different sized cocks for each boy (Reading through it looks like this would be a huge undertaking, but please?)
3. Hopefully this can inspire some more scenes with other characters.

Also I don't have a premium Gofile account. I'm not sure how log it will stay up? Unless there's a way to have someone else archive it?

Anyways, Enjoy!
you did a great job best scene in the game. would you consider making another 1 ?

13kot123

May 31, 2024
народ кто знает как получить мастурбатор для черлидерши

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know what I need to do to trigger sex with the nerd and jock? I've had the one sex scene with the slacker, all of their corruption levels are at 5. I've got the nerd coming in to jerk off at night and the jock giving massages. Do I need to get them to CL 6 first?
For the record, I downloaded the walkthrough mod, which turns out to still be applicable for the current version. The answer to this question is "yes, they need to be CL6."

Sartumon

Jun 10, 2023
random update, it just let me delete the file just now and i dont know what i did.
Try archiving the file using an archiver like rar or 7z. And then delete the archive. Google how it's done.

Or look in the task manager, there should be a process associated with this file.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes