BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
my case too
older version was running both the apk and in joiplay
but the new one is not running neither
just closing in the loading screen
Yeah I really hope that issue gets resolved because I downloaded the update and deleted the last version so now I don't have a working version :oops: o_O:whistle::unsure:

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
for some reason i cant boot up the game, it keeps saying not responding
Launch it with the Shift key pressed. You'll get into configuration. There select Force ANGLE, then Quit and then start again.

You might have an AMD graphics card and with this game something weird is happening when using default settings.

DogShopGoesHard

Formerly 'erickotrouxa'
May 8, 2024
View attachment 2336044

Overview:
A Very Full House! It's a game about love, seduction, and corruption, all centered around a MILF-y main character.
Do your best to take control of your household and keep everything under control, by any means necessary!​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-14
Release Date: 2024-09-10
Developer: MetaMira - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Patreon Password:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: coxSluttery Mod* - Walkthrough - Russian Translation* - Grind Reducer

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2170528 View attachment 2087807 View attachment 2087808 View attachment 2087810 View attachment 2170526 View attachment 2087809 View attachment 2170527 View attachment 2087811
View attachment 2857786 View attachment 3012997 View attachment 3012998 View attachment 3012996 View attachment 2857787 View attachment 2857788 View attachment 2857789
i love this motion in main screen

Oct 21, 2021
I know the tag is not there but is there any lesbian content? And is certain content skippable?
There is some pretty hot action with the girls, but nothing too explicit yet. If you have the cheat code you can skip almost everything you wish (certain actions require you to have completed other actions before, but that wouldn't prevent you from a "lesbian route").

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
As a heads up to anyone having issues with the Android build: I've got a test build over that I think will resolve or reduce the issues. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get my emulated Android test environment to recreate the crash issue, so I'm working semi-blind here. If the new build improves things I'll have a proper release on SubStar tomorrow (along with a general bug patch for PC users).

• Red Heart
Reactions: osanaiko

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Hi MetaMira, i am getting the following errors while with 30.2, i have lost the previously saved game and game crashed 3 times. please help
Looks like you're trying to load a save that use to have a mod installed (the guide mod, by the looks of it) but don't have it any more. If you have an old version of the game you can uninstall that mod before making a save (via the mod manager tab of the menu) or you can add the mod to your new game and (as long as it's been updated/is compatible) you should be able to load your save.

Reactions: larryjameson69

neroman76

Sep 18, 2019
New dialog optics are horrible. Progression path is a mess. Animations/pictures still missing for 90% of scenes where the should be present. Game is still promising but playing the current version is more of a chore than a fun experience.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes