Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SteffenL

Jun 10, 2017
Hi,
this game looks very promising.. nice pics!

Is it possible to make a mac-version? I have tried opening through wine, but it doesn't work.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Hi,
this game looks very promising.. nice pics!

Is it possible to make a mac-version? I have tried opening through wine, but it doesn't work.
I wish I had a Mac version. It is no my to-do list for a while, but I need to have a Mac in order to build and test the Mac version.
I have a few ideas on how to make my game run on Mac without having to make a Mac build, but I still have to test these ideas (so I still need a Mac).
If you are willing to run some tests for me, I can send you some sample builds that I think may run on Mac. Just send me a PM if you are interested.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
"As you were too focused on developing your business you overlooked your relationship with your girlfriend, Laura. It is just now that you realized it and you need to take urgent measures to restore it. She is still living with you, but she is so close to leave."

looks like the mc hasn't changed his focus at all, still focusing a lot more on the bussiness than his girlfriend.
plus, if he was too focused on developing his bussiness maybe we shouldn't need to start it up from 0 in the game (doesn't make a lot of sense story wise, tho maybe it helps the player get familiar with the way the bussiness works, which could be easily done with a short tutorial/hints).

and to make it even weirder, you "win the game" when you get 50k, meaning working on your bussiness is rewarded, instead of your relationship.

maybe we should start the game with a more established bussiness and have it take a secondary role while we start improving the relationship right away to make more sense with your premise. Maybe change the game goal to have X amount of relationshp points or getting to a specific relationship checkpoint to "win the game" instead of the bussiness focused money objective, or maybe change the premise of the story to accomodate the fact that you're still going to focus a lot more on your bussiness than your relationship.

good luck with the project.

Last edited:
Reactions: grabiobot

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
Talk to her (Talk about us) she will tell you what she needs: talk, admire, cuddle, orgasms ;) or she just wants you to take the trash out :D
When you "talk about us" she will first tell you about the most significant issue. Talk again later that day and she will tell you the second one... and so on.
thanks, worked!
I'm starting to like very much this game, congrats!

buhales

Oct 14, 2017
Hello,
someone else also have crashes?
I reach point where the game is just crash after MC go to sleep. 5/5 tries so far.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I give up, the grinding in this game is insurmountable!
Can you give me more details. I know there is some grinding, but not that much. I know that I need to add more details and maybe a tutorial or some guiding quests for the new business module. But with the new advanced start playing the game should be easy...

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Bueno, you know that there is no need for grindig in the game, yet? You cannot beat the game at the moment. Okay you can earn $50.000 but that would only end the game.
AVSB gives you at the moment only a 0.1% of the possiblities that are planned and all the money grinding you do at the moment is in vain, as you cannot do anything yet with the money. In this release the business mechanic was completely overhauled and tested, and there is way more to come and when all the mechanics are in place there will be still no need for grinding (or time for that :biggrin: ) as you have a helluva of interesting things to do, and for some you need money to spend for.
So earning money and increasing that amount is vital in later releases but there will never be need for grinding, rest assured.

lcp

May 1, 2017
Ok, I have read the thread first and then played the game with low expectations, and was totally surprised how good the game is in all technical aspects: good clean renders, good and LOTS of animation, a quite complicated system of variables, even no bugs in this part as far as I saw, triggering ongoing events (like I believe "glassix" once established - I still need a genre type name for this kind of mechanics) - this is all so well done, but why the hell is the game still that boring?
I dont really get it. Its not the business part for me, that one pleased me, but I might be missing some "character" in the characters. You have some humour with the library girl, but as soon as I realize nothing happens with her right now, I dont even read the random jokes from the bitch, and the gf is just a kind of dead model to please and use again and again.
As the mechanics are near to Summertime Saga, there you have the charming little jokes, real characters with some story ongoing and always some questions in mind like "ok, cool, how do I trigger the next thing from here, in this quest or do I need to go on somewhere completely different?"..
More content like more quests at the same time might help a lot, but mainly I feel like the gf needs a soul, maybe a story or a problem that explains why she is so needy^^

Oh btw. the game ends for me with a freeze. Loaded the automatic safe but no way around running in the game freezing again. In case dev likes to look in that save:

Last edited:

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Do not fear, this story is there but not written yet, the story will evolve in a way that will shatter your concerns like brittle glas. Give us a bit more time to establish the mechanics first, will not take too long, but we will slowly unveil the stories. Yes you have read right, there is not only one but a whole bunch of stories.
And yes Laura appears a bit soulless at the moment (except within her retelling of her adventures with Joleen), but that will change soon, Grabiobot and I love her dearly. But both in a different way; one of us is the angel and one the devil on the shoulder of the MC.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Ok, I have read the thread first and then played the game with low expectations, and was totally surprised how good the game is in all technical aspects: good clean renders, good and LOTS of animation, a quite complicated system of variables, even no bugs in this part as far as I saw, triggering ongoing events (like I believe "glassix" once established - I still need a genre type name for this kind of mechanics) - this is all so well done, but why the hell is the game still that boring?
I dont really get it. Its not the business part for me, that one pleased me, but I might be missing some "character" in the characters. You have some humour with the library girl, but as soon as I realize nothing happens with her right now, I dont even read the random jokes from the bitch, and the gf is just a kind of dead model to please and use again and again.
As the mechanics are near to Summertime Saga, there you have the charming little jokes, real characters with some story ongoing and always some questions in mind like "ok, cool, how do I trigger the next thing from here, in this quest or do I need to go on somewhere completely different?"..
More content like more quests at the same time might help a lot, but mainly I feel like the gf needs a soul, maybe a story or a problem that explains why she is so needy^^

Oh btw. the game ends for me with a freeze. Loaded the automatic safe but no way around running in the game freezing again. In case dev likes to look in that save:
Thank you very much for your feedback and for uploading the save-game. I'll be looking into in right now :)

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017

I managed to isolate the bug and fix it. I'll be preparing a patch for AVSB 0.3.1, but until then, you may use the attached patch. Just unpack it and copy the AVSB folder over your existing AVSB folder ("c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB\AVSB", if you used the installer).

Thanks again for your feedback and for uploading the savegame.

lcp

May 1, 2017
I managed to isolate the bug and fix it. I'll be preparing a patch for AVSB 0.3.1, but until then, you may use the attached patch. Just unpack it and copy the AVSB folder over your existing AVSB folder ("c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB\AVSB", if you used the installer).

Thanks again for your feedback and for uploading the savegame.
Oh very welcome and thank you! As you wrote me my personal patch, IT WORKS. I even begin to like the game a litt more. I just cant like the gf.. Its not any of my usual kinks, but I wish some scenes with violence done to this character.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Grabiobot already said there is NO NTR scene. In the future, she might have an "encounter" with another girl. From what is said, it appears that she will tell him all about it. So it does not fall into NTR definition by any means.

Quit saying there is NTR when there is none.
You have been warned.
Any further false posts will be deleted without explanation. Keep it up and there will be warnings.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Everyone,

I have uploaded the Bug Fix to the Main Post so please take a few minutes to download and extract it into c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB\AVSB

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Unpack the archive and copy the AVSB folder from inside the archive (AVSB-0.3.1.1-win/AVSB) to "c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB" (or the location where your AVSB folder is, if you use the portable version).

AVSB folder from archive, should be copied over the AVSB folder of the game.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Unpack the archive and copy the AVSB folder from inside the archive (AVSB-0.3.1.1-win/AVSB) to "c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB" (or the location where your AVSB folder is, if you use the portable version).

AVSB folder from archive, should be copied over the AVSB folder of the game.
Fixed ty

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes