Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Just a word of advice for the hurried installer, the Win version might want to install DirectX, which has also the Bing Bar as an opt out extra install during the setup. Be careful and uncheck that crap - NOBODY could want to have THAT P.O.S. on their system...lol
Thanks for point this out! I forgot to mention it, but I will add a note on my blog.
Sadly, that is Microsoft's installer and I can't change it :(

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
@grabiobot Wow, love the update and work to help streamline the business side of things. A lot of moving parts there but being able to automate some/all of it will make that part less of a hassle.

You do know this will place a lot more emphasis on the 'relationship' aspect of the game, eh? ;) So expect a lot more people to jump onboard once you move to flesh that out as much as you have everything else!
Sure thing! I have some very interesting ideas for the next few versions :).

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I'm very confused, admiring her and still lost 20. 25 on relationship. Someone have a walkthrough?
Talk to her (Talk about us) she will tell you what she needs: talk, admire, cuddle, orgasms ;) or she just wants you to take the trash out :D
When you "talk about us" she will first tell you about the most significant issue. Talk again later that day and she will tell you the second one... and so on.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
can I actually install the 0.3.1 version to the 0.3.0 above or do I have to uninstall the old one first?

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
0.3.1 should work fine on top of 0.3.0 but uninstalling 0.3.0 first gets rid of some files which are no longer used, freeing some disk space.

Reactions: DrAddy and Shenz

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
any chance to include incest into this game? Personally I'm interested in games that feature corruption, incest, and/or rape

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Just a word of advice for the hurried installer, the Win version might want to install DirectX, which has also the Bing Bar as an opt out extra install during the setup. Be careful and uncheck that crap - NOBODY could want to have THAT P.O.S. on their system...lol
Installing will prevent most "value added" software from installing. Of course, it's just a tool, so always keep your eyes open.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
so are there any new scenes? i played the 0.3 does it worth the download?
Don't think there are new scenes. but there are updating features

So yes it is worth downloading and updating

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Don't think there are new scenes. but there are updating features

So yes it is worth downloading and updating
Don't download the portable file. You get a load of files but no executable to open up the game. There must be something wrong with the upload.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Don't download the portable file. You get a load of files but no executable to open up the game. There must be something wrong with the upload.
I just re-downloaded from mega and checked. /avsb-0.3.1-win/AVSB/GBGameWinDX.exe is there!

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I don't know what your talkin about Led, Grab and I both have the Executable in our files. You might not see it but, its there

if you dont see it please screenshot the file and post here

Reactions: grabiobot

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Man I like the renders but this game is boring as dirt. I mean holy hell the grind is RIDICULOUS, there is practically no feedback to anything, the business at least seems over complicated and all you are doing is filling up meters constantly. There is no story at all, and the speed of progression is insanely slow. I mean, if feels like banality sims like BB and Man of the House actually have more for you to do, hell even some of the worst LoP games do more than this one.

I like the concept, but you need to either speed progression or have some sort of positive feedback loop. Preferably both. The difference in one level to the next seems minuscule, and I just don't see what you are going for here. I don't mean to totally trash on things here as the visuals are nice, but there is a whole lot of nothing for what will look to be hours at a time.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes