Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Man, you're very very kind ! .. your reply makes me feel bad :FeelsBadMan: and i'm not talking about your model/character (Hannah).. is for your kindness towards us , i understand and sorry for my criticism ...

Keep up your good work !
No need to be Sorry Zecon :). Criticism is one of the main ways that Grab can make the game greater. Just recently we added a download for the Spanish Players and we are now working on some ideas to incorporate other languages to. Without your Critics and ideas it would be hard to find improvements :D

Reactions: zecon

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
New business module: suppliers
The automatic inventory refill will be a great help. I usually forget to do it and I'm out of stock. And not only that, the option to renegotiate the contracts is very good, not to be obligued too much time. Great improvement.

Reactions: Faxes and grabiobot

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Man, you're very very kind ! .. your reply makes me feel bad :FeelsBadMan: and i'm not talking about your model/character (Hannah).. is for your kindness towards us , i understand and sorry for my criticism ...

Keep up your good work !
Hey, there is no need to feel bad, but thanks for being so kind!
My game is feedback-ware, so any kind of feedback is welcomed :). Please, tell me, what do you think will make Hannah better and how the perfect girl will be for you. I am looking for some ideas for the new suppliers :).

Reactions: Faxes

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
New business module: Negotiate Automatic Inventory Refill

You can now negotiate AIR* agreements :)
As you see, there are also "i" (info) buttons for all new actions, but here is how it works:
  • The large button on the top enables you to negotiate new deals (AIR).
  • Bellow it you will have the list of items for which you already have AIR deals.
Relevant information displayed are:
  • current max buffer: how many items the supplier agrees to restock you every morning.
  • expected max buffer: how large can be this buffer if you renegotiate now (taking into account your progress in Negotiation and the improved business relationship).
  • minimum an maximum discount you can get if you renegotiate. Warning! These discounts depend on your Negotiation skill, business relationship and stock turnover, but there is no warranty your Negotiation skills will be at peak level. You may have a bad day and use only half of your skills.
  • current discount. When your supplier refills your inventory, he will offer you a discount so your costs will be X% below market prices.
How it works
If you click the large button on the top, the supplier will evaluate you and, if you have a good business history together, he may offer you a new AIR deal.

Each offer mentions a maximum buffer stock and a discount to be applied when your inventory is refilled.

Note!
The agreement enlists a number of terms and conditions, but these are always the same (non-negotiable).
Once a new AIR agreement is signed, the new item will be listed in the screen and you can even re-negotiate your discounts if you believe you've been unlucky.

Here I re-negotiated my agreement, but I must have got tired because my discount dropped a bit (from 1.93% to 1.92%) :)

PS:
Minimum discount depends on business relations, inventory turnover and 50% of your negotiation skills. Maximum discount depends on business relations, inventory turnover and 100% of your negotiation skills. Exact discount you get depend on how well you managed to focus during negotiations (so luck).

So this is how AIR deals are negotiated :)
What do you think?

Note! There is also a mini-story, that starts when you click the "Negotiate Automatic Inventory Refill", but I didn't included screenshot as I think it needs more polishing.

By the way, I am thinking of renaming "Negotiate Automatic Inventory Refill" as "Automatic Restock" or "Automatic Inventory" or "Automatic Stock". To you think these are better names? Or do you have any other suggestion?

---
* AIR stands for Automatic Inventory Refill and this is the solution I came up with for inventory automation. See my previous post for some details.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Please, tell me, what do you think will make Hannah better and how the perfect girl will be for you.
Everything (face especially , i don't care her body) .. i don't feel any emotion looking her face (Hannah) and i don't want to pick her even for betray my "wife" (Laura) , in fact ... if my wife is very beauty then.. why cheat on her? :rolleyes: .. i don't know but that is my opinion and don't get me wrong Grabiobot ... besides i feel bad asking u "something" when i don't pay money or anything for your work :FeelsBadMan:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
¿De donde eres amigo? (Where are you from my friend?) ;)

Reactions: grabiobot

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017

Great news: AVSB now supports multiple languages installed side by side!

I also changed the files structure for translations. As a result, all the files that need to be translated are grouped in one single folder. Additionally, AVSB v0.3.1 automatically detects installed languages :).

I know some of you already offered to help me translate AVSB in your languages.
Thank you very much!

If you too will like to help translating AVSB in your own language, please let me know!

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Great news: AVSB now supports multiple languages installed side by side!

I also changed the files structure for translations. As a result, all the files that need to be translated are grouped in one single folder. Additionally, AVSB v0.3.1 automatically detects installed languages :).

I know some of you already offered to help me translate AVSB in your languages.
Thank you very much!

If you too will like to help translating AVSB in your own language, please let me know!
Well, normally I usually play games in english couse bad or local translations like spanish of Spain, in this I'll try in my language (Español - Argentina) :cool:

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Sorry I can't get the stats I have tried everything but yeah didnt work haha

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017

A Very Small Business v0.3.1 will be published on Monday!

This release will include:
  • advanced start, for those who already played the previous versions.
  • the new business module, including the ability to interact with suppliers AND fully automatable business.
  • a few hidden hotspots. Find them all to discover something interesting :).
  • support for multiple languages. For sure there will be the English version, but I will also include any other translation that will be available at the time.
Note: other translations may be distributed as patches/add-ons.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes