Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Windows 10, Only options I get during install are: accept the agreement, Create shortcut, and Launch.
The installer will let you pick your install path if it is a fresh install.
If you install it on top of a pre-existing installation (like 0.0.2) then it will install on top of that installation and therefore you are not asked for an installation path (it acts as an update).
If you don't like this behavior, you can try the portable version. That one is a zip that you can unpack and run from any folder you like.
PS: I don't know if you changed the installation path for the previous version when you installed it but the default path is:
  • on x64 OS: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB
  • on x86 OS: C:\Program Files\AVSB
I hope it helps.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
My game does not see the save :(
Savegames are stored in:
c:\Users\[YOUR_WINDOWS_USERNAME]\appdata\Local\GBGameWinDX\GBGameWinDX\1.0.0.0\SaveGames
If you see some files there, like:
  • avsb_0_3_0_save_1.sav or avsb_0_3_0_save_[SLOT_NUMBER].sav
  • avsb_0_3_._autosave.sav
  • avsb_0_3_._quicksave.sav
Then you should see these in the game too.
If you are looking for quicksave and autosave then you should scroll down in the Load Game window, as these are at the bottom.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I'm at a point where it no longer deducts relationship points if I do not take the trash hout, the dirty part still affects.. but I have been saving a lot of time not taking out the trash... might be a glitch
Yes, if relationship is good enough she won't care if you took the trash out or not :)

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
He is a bit on the blond side, but beeing called a patty (Am.) is a bit harsh for him. Just look at all those incest games out there with main male characters, they look like faggots. No wonder they have to try it with their family as no other woman would show interesst in them in real life. (<<<just kidding!)

Last edited:

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
The installer will let you pick your install path if it is a fresh install.
If you install it on top of a pre-existing installation (like 0.0.2) then it will install on top of that installation and therefore you are not asked for an installation path (it acts as an update).
If you don't like this behavior, you can try the portable version. That one is a zip that you can unpack and run from any folder you like.
PS: I don't know if you changed the installation path for the previous version when you installed it but the default path is:
  • on x64 OS: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB
  • on x86 OS: C:\Program Files\AVSB
I hope it helps.
Yeah, that is a pretty bad setup to use. At the least, it should still prompt you to either install over the old version and give you the location where it will update or let you change the install path. Case in point I installed 3rd hard drive since the last version installed. The old version was uninstalled and I now use the new HDD to install to. In trying to update, the installer put the files where the old version was on a different HDD, it even had to go so far as to recreate 4 directories to install in the same location as all the directories had been moved to the new HDD.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Savegames are stored in:
c:\Users\[YOUR_WINDOWS_USERNAME]\appdata\Local\GBGameWinDX\GBGameWinDX\1.0.0.0\SaveGames
If you see some files there, like:
  • avsb_0_3_0_save_1.sav or avsb_0_3_0_save_[SLOT_NUMBER].sav
  • avsb_0_3_._autosave.sav
  • avsb_0_3_._quicksave.sav
Then you should see these in the game too.
If you are looking for quicksave and autosave then you should scroll down in the Load Game window, as these are at the bottom.
Figured this later after my port. Saved the game in some of the slots and then renamed the save to replace 1 of mine

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
I'll open a discussion today on my Patreon about what should be in 0.3.1. Feel free to participate. All these talks are public and you don't need to pledge in order to participate.
Guys, let's take this offer and take part in giving our opinion. Very few Devs offer this opportunity, the important thing is to give you a range of ideas in which you can take into account some of them and improve your game even more.

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
We have discovered the underground video feed of Laura^^. Nice finding Erosion.

Last edited:
Reactions: grabiobot

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I've had relationship points over 800 with her and she still complained about the trash...
She shouldn't complain at 800+. If you would like to help me investigate, please toggle the Debug Screen on (by pressing F1) in the morning and let me know what it says. It should say something like "[day][time] Trash out penalty: 0".

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes