Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
@Fragmandk: What do you mean? Has Grabiobot that already ready and you have found the art within the game code? Or what do you mean, as it is at the moment not possible to have sexual relations with any other girl then Laura. Hannah is only flashing you at the moment.

Reactions: grabiobot

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@Fragmandk: What do you mean? Has Grabiobot that already ready and you have found the art within the game code? Or what do you mean, as it is at the moment not possible to have sexual relations with any other girl then Laura. Hannah is only flashing you at the moment.
i extracted all the pictures from the game and there is sex scene with Hannah
been trying for hours to get it to trigger but if the code is not in the game then its no use :D

But damn i like the game

Reactions: sharpiewho

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
how much grind to get to have sex with hannah
I think in future updates.
but the sex art is in the game
i extracted all the pictures from the game and there is sex scene with Hannah
been trying for hours to get it to trigger but if the code is not in the game then its no use :D

But damn i like the game
I may have forgotten to delete these images from my game, but you can't currently have sex with Hannah. My intention was to includes the risky-sex and blowjob scenes (and the corresponding achievements) on this release, but I didn't mange to make them look good enough in time for v0.3.
There is still much work to be done and for the next release I need to focus more on making the game more re-playable as I fear many players are reluctant to start the game from scratch each time I publish a new version.

So these scenes may be in v0.3.2, but that remains to be seen.

Reactions: zecon

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I just published the Spanish version.
I am sure the links on the main page will be updated soon.

Reactions: zecon

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hooking up to Mega Now. Will be Updated to Main page shortly

Shenz

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
Grabiobot i like your game , but Laura .. i don't know (don't get me wrong) .. i don't like her appareance , is there any chance to change how looks her? ... thanks .
Para mí, tendría que cambiar el color de los ojos, cambia mucho el personaje con solo ese detalle. Pero él me dijo que es mucho trabajo, que tiene que modificar todo desde el principio.
(For me, I would have to change the color of the eyes, change the character a lot with just that detail. But he told me it's a lot of work, he has to modify everything from the beginning)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I like Hannah. She is a fresh blow of reality in the middle of the amount of oversized supermodels around.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017

New business module: suppliers

In AVSB v0.3.1 suppliers won't be just a black and white icon anymore. They will have individual faces, stories and interactions with MC.
This is Marco, the owner of Marco’s Balloons and what you can see in this screen is:
At the top left corner:
  • an image of Marco in his office
  • name of his company: Marco’s Balloons
  • how developed is your business relationship with him: Level 1 (there is also a tooltip on the progressbar that shows how many points you need to reach level 2)
At the top right corner there are currently 5 buttons, 4 of which having an additional “i” (info) button. By clicking that “i” button you get info regarding the actions and the costs (energy/mood/time). The main buttons are:
  • Visit supplier. You may use it to improve relationship faster, but you may also need to use this action with each new supplier you discover (yes, you can discover suppliers :) ).
  • Buy inventory. This will be like the old “Contract Negotiation”, but improved. Marco will offer you a deal, say: 5% discount if you buy 10 red balloons. You can buy all 10 or only a fraction (but the discount will decrease proportionally).
  • Negotiate automatic inventory refill. This is my solution for automating suppliers. With this option you sign a long term agreement based on which Marco will refill your inventory each time you sell a product. As part of the deal, Marco will give you a discount (based on your negotiation skills and business relationship) and he will agree a maximum number of items he is able (or willing) to refill every day (buffer stock). As you level up or your business relationship improves, you can re-negotiate these deals. Note: The 3 products you see at the bottom of the screen are what I currently have as AIR (automatic inventory refill).
  • Change buffer stock. Buffer stock is what Marco promises to restore every morning. Your other inventory is called Personal Stock and you can move items from Personal Stock to Buffer Stock and vice versa, depending on your strategies.
  • Additional information. This button is not visible in this screenshot. By clicking on it, you will see some background information about Marco.
Note: New buttons may appear there, depending on the story behind each supplier.
At the bottom you have your AIR products - 3 products for example in my screen. For each you see the discount at which the inventory is replenished every morning, buffer stock and maximum buffer stock (1 / 1) (see “Change buffer stock” section above), your personal stock and, for your information, sales yesterday.
A few more notes:
  • Visit supplier means you will go to see him in the office. You can also talk about something else during these visits, particularly if the seller is a woman :).
  • Buy inventory is done on the phone. You will see some very short dialogue.
  • Negotiate AIR is done by video call. You will see him/her and you may talk other topics too.
  • Change buffer stock is done online (on his/her website). You don’t need to talk to anyone.
  • Marco will be your only supplier when you start a new game and you will have 1 AIR already signed :). So if you don’t want to spend time on managing your business, you will still be able to pay the rent.
  • Marco won’t be in fact visitable (he will refuse to meet you) as I don’t think anything of interest can develop there. If you have any idea, please let me know.
So what do you think about this new Supplier screen? Is it too complex or do you think it is manageable? Do you have any questions or ideas?
Please let me know.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Is not only her head size , her face i don't like anything .... compared to the Laura's face , Hannah is a zero on the left and a step backwards in the great game design itself (female character especially) .

*No es solo el tamaño de su cabeza , su rostro no me gusta para nada .... comparado a el rostro de Laura , Hannah es un cero a la izquierda y un paso atras en el gran diseño del juego (especialmente el personaje femenino)
I am sorry you dislike the new girl. Making changes to her would be possible, but that will require at least a week of work to regenerate all her scenes and I think most people will prefer to use my time to create new content. In order to reduce the need to rework the same scenes, I publish some drafts before releasing new content, so you still have a good chance to influence the other characters that I am going to add.

Another aspect is that I try to include in my game characters that appeals to various tastes so I know won’t be able to please everyone with each character, although I would like to :). Anyway, I try to make these characters as optional as possible, so people won’t have to interact too much with someone if they don’t like him.

I am currently working on the new business module and some other changes in the game mechanics, but I’ll be adding some characters soon. If you have some preferences, let me know.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
I am sorry you dislike the new girl. Making changes to her would be possible, but that will require at least a week of work to regenerate all her scenes and I think most people will prefer to use my time to create new content. In order to reduce the need to rework the same scenes, I publish some drafts before releasing new content, so you still have a good chance to influence the other characters that I am going to add.

Another aspect is that I try to include in my game characters that appeals to various tastes so I know won’t be able to please everyone with each character, although I would like to :). Anyway, I try to make these characters as optional as possible, so people won’t have to interact too much with someone if they don’t like him.

I am currently working on the new business module and some other changes in the game mechanics, but I’ll be adding some characters soon. If you have some preferences, let me know.
Man, you're very very kind ! .. your reply makes me feel bad :FeelsBadMan: and i'm not talking about your model/character (Hannah).. is for your kindness towards us , i understand and sorry for my criticism ...

Keep up your good work !

Reactions: Faxes
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes