Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Okay this is 2017, even back in 1992 when I started using computers an installer let me choose the install location... And its really great that if you do not install the shortcut, the installer does not tell you where it installed to nor does it create a start menu group... Supposed to browse through 6Tb of data to find the install location?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Okay this is 2017, even back in 1992 when I started using computers an installer let me choose the install location... And its really great that if you do not install the shortcut, the installer does not tell you where it installed to nor does it create a start menu group... Supposed to browse through 6Tb of data to find the install location?
I got to select my file location, what's your OS?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Am I just missing something or is there no location to view your relationship with the librarian? I know it won't tell me anything, but at least I could guess if I'm getting close to a new event with her. Stangest thing happened the first time I tried progressing with here. I got to the point she blew kisses after admiring. The next time I admired though, back to just a +2 with no animation.

I suspect it might be because I changed my routine. When I was improving relationship with her I was going to the library from 10-18, this was affecting my relationship and work balancing act. I started to notice this at exactly the same time as the blow kiss animation. However, I decided to only go to the library from 15 to 18 instead since I was wasting the 13-14 hours traveling back and forth from home since she disappears for those 2 hours and I didn't have the mood or energy to do any other tasks during those hours. The point is once I change to going from 15-18 the animation did a backpeddle of 2 animation levels and I had no idea why, tried talking to her to trigger a relationship progression...nothing. So I was left to wonder if her relationship points had taken some negatives w/o any way of knowing.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is it me or is making money in the game a real bitch? I'm making pennies, instead of dollars, so to say. Quite annoying. There isn't any mod around that makes it possible to give yourself some more money?

Reactions: klark

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Same here i just wanna edit or cheat money ... if theres a way to edit money pls do tell me haha
There are modded saves posted in the thread, I think there's even one that sets your GF at 100k and gives you 5k money from the onset...pretty much unlocking everything. Not sure what program they used to mod it, but the saves are accessible if you want them.
I finally found a good balance between GF, job and librarian w/o cheats, so I'll see how well the game functions naturally. It's grindy, but it's fine, getting about $6 per sale at this point. Still haven't seen a panty flash from the librarian yet though. I wish I knew if I was close.

Reactions: studio1997

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Same here i just wanna edit or cheat money ... if theres a way to edit money pls do tell me haha
I found a way to edit the money and the girlfriend points. Open the save file with, for instance, Notepad++. Look in the game how much money you have and search for this value inside the save file. The amount will be behind the value "DNU_CurrentValue":". Do the same to change the girlfriend points. However, I noticed that the amount of girlfriend points is in the save file FOUR times! So you might have to just find and replace the current girlfriend points with the amount you desire.

You can edit pretty much all values, for instance you can max your skills, as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: studio1997

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I found a way to edit the money and the girlfriend points. Open the save file with, for instance, Notepad++. Look in the game how much money you have and search for this value inside the save file. The amount will be behind the value "DNU_CurrentValue":". Do the same to change the girlfriend points. However, I noticed that the amount of girlfriend points is in the save file FOUR times! So you might have to just find and replace the current girlfriend points with the amount you desire.

You can edit pretty much all values, for instance you can max your skills, as well.
Reminder: when you reach the $ goal, it's the end of the game. Editing money is pointless, as long as you have enough to pay the rent, you're good.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Am I just missing something or is there no location to view your relationship with the librarian? I know it won't tell me anything, but at least I could guess if I'm getting close to a new event with her. Stangest thing happened the first time I tried progressing with here. I got to the point she blew kisses after admiring. The next time I admired though, back to just a +2 with no animation.

I suspect it might be because I changed my routine. When I was improving relationship with her I was going to the library from 10-18, this was affecting my relationship and work balancing act. I started to notice this at exactly the same time as the blow kiss animation. However, I decided to only go to the library from 15 to 18 instead since I was wasting the 13-14 hours traveling back and forth from home since she disappears for those 2 hours and I didn't have the mood or energy to do any other tasks during those hours. The point is once I change to going from 15-18 the animation did a backpeddle of 2 animation levels and I had no idea why, tried talking to her to trigger a relationship progression...nothing. So I was left to wonder if her relationship points had taken some negatives w/o any way of knowing.
There is no way to view your relationship with Hannah. She gives you signals, like blowing a kiss, but she doesn't do it all the time initially. As your relationship with her improves, she will do it more often and sometimes even flash you (again, she will do it occasionally at first and more often as relationship improves.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Is it me or is making money in the game a real bitch? I'm making pennies, instead of dollars, so to say. Quite annoying. There isn't any mod around that makes it possible to give yourself some more money?
Make sure you have enough subscribes to buy from you. Spend some time on customer support to keep your current suppliers and you will probably need to spend some more time on marketing, as likely you have very few subscribers.

Reactions: Led

fc2015

Jun 29, 2017
I lurk.. but I had to comment here..
Fun game, I like the business gameplay, good animations etc

have you considered expanding the business content into a erotic theme? Maybe after you manged to saveup for a office/warehouse? Maybe the girlfriend could try out the products and model? :)

Do your thing, it was just a suggestion :)

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Go to his and download the portable version instead and place it where you want it.

Reactions: grabiobot

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

have you considered expanding the business content into a erotic theme? Maybe after you manged to saveup for a office/warehouse? Maybe the girlfriend could try out the products and model? :)

@fc2015: I suggested that too quite a while back. I love the idea of adult party stuff. And my suggestions does included renting out women (as strippers and so) too, finally.
Sounds good !!
But this your game, your ideas ! you doing great so far so do your thing...but i do have to agree those suggestions sound quite nice.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
  • always take the trash out! Every day!
    Otherwise she would be pretty mad you ignored such a trivial chore.
  • do not try to talk to her after you just worked-out or took the trash out.
    She will refuse to talk to you until you shower!
I'm at a point where it no longer deducts relationship points if I do not take the trash hout, the dirty part still affects.. but I have been saving a lot of time not taking out the trash... might be a glitch

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017

Thanks! I do have this idea. The problem is that I have so many ideas and I don't have the time to implement them quickly enough. So I need to set some priorities. I'll open a discussion today on my Patreon about what should be in 0.3.1. Feel free to participate. All these talks are public and you don't need to pledge in order to participate.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes