Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EvgeniyDrocher

Jun 4, 2017
Tell the people please, in this game the girl of the protagonist can change his boyfriend, fuck with other men? if so then write me how to do it, I really want to see her treason! ???? help me, write to me in a personal

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Download failed multiple times when using Incognito window. Failed once in normal window but downloaded the next try. Excited for new version...
I hope you managed to download it after all. If not, the links on this forum have been updated to point to the new version.
It seems google drive have some sort of daily quota or something, making downloads difficult sometimes. Do you, or anyone else here, have a better idea for a place to host my files?

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
@
game crashes when using a save from the previous version. i'm not going to start the game from scratch.
i suggest you either fix that or you make available a working save with all the achievements from the version 0.0.2 completed.
I am sorry but I wasn't able to preserve savegame compatibility and I fear I won't be able to do it for the next versions either, as I need to make pretty large changes in my code in order to integrate the new content.

I can understand why you may not be willing to re-do all the chores the early game requires you to do, so I'll prepare a savegame for you and for others who feel the same way.

Still, I don't think a fully-maxed-out savegame will make you enjoy the game so please let me know which character development level you think will reasonably match you progress in v0.0.2.

Also, if you have any suggestions/ideas that will make the game more re-playable, please let me know.

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
If you do play make sure to go to the website and leave a comment with any improvements or ideas you can give so that Grab can improve the game :D
yes ... I will. It turns out that English is not my language. I hope to understand.

Reactions: grabiobot

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Tell the people please, in this game the girl of the protagonist can change his boyfriend, fuck with other men? if so then write me how to do it, I really want to see her treason! ???? help me, write to me in a personal
No, she won't do that. At least not yet. There are some talks on my Patreon about making her do it, though...
Still, nothing now and nothing in the very next release.

Reactions: EvgeniyDrocher

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
For me, the story is fine ... it's natural, believable, it seems real. also is something little seen ... always the games deal with ugly things like betrayal, blackmail, etc ... all the ugly things we have humans. In this story shows an average couple that is on the verge of rupture if the protagonist does not pay attention to his partner and worries more about the monetary. I like it.

Reactions: Ozygator

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
that is not even remotely true. 80% of the games i play from this site have the older saves working every time. and even in most of the remaining 20% the dev offers working saves with the content of the prev versions completed, like Gates or Adventures of Willy D.
not making sure that older saves work and not even taking the time to offer working saves is just laziness on the part of the dev.
When you are in the initial stage of developing a game you try to anticipate all the variables you could need throughout the game but sometimes you get it wrong and you need to add more for the direction the game is headed. That would lead to saves not being compatible. If this was a finished game with a bug fix that breaks saves I could understand your aggravation, but anytime you are playing an alpha or beta version of a game you should expect save breaking changes. Be happy that you get to be in the public beta pool to help the developer work out bugs and add features to make the game better in the end.

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
Now i'm with Hyx ... and going crazy haha, I do not understand.
But it does not matter, I'll learn.
by the way, I love the characters, the way you create them.

Reactions: zecon

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Now i'm with Hyx ... and going crazy haha, I do not understand.
But it does not matter, I'll learn.
by the way, I love the characters, the way you create them.
Really! You are one of the firsts who even mentioned Hyx. Yesterday I was about to delete that blog entirely, but somehow I forgot :).

I'll keep it online for a while more, but I am not currently developing it and it doesn't have too much content...

Let me know if you like it! I abandoned it because no one seemed interested, but if enough people like it, I may resume work on that one too...

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I
I can understand why you may not be willing to re-do all the chores the early game requires you to do, so I'll prepare a savegame for you and for others who feel the same way.

Still, I don't think a fully-maxed-out savegame will make you enjoy the game so please let me know which character development level you think will reasonably match you progress in v0.0.2.
really nice, i appreciate your willingness to offer a working save.
i'd say a reasonable matching progress would be having the guest room done, the relationship level with the girlfriend around 250 and money around 5k with level 3 for all the business related variables. that would take care of about 90% of the game play of version 0.2.

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
Really! You are one of the firsts who even mentioned Hyx. Yesterday I was about to delete that blog entirely, but somehow I forgot :).

I'll keep it online for a while more, but I am not currently developing it and it doesn't have too much content...

Let me know if you like it! I abandoned it because no one seemed interested, but if enough people like it, I may resume work on that one too...
(No scorn to anyone) here many games are similar ... and in some cases copy. But his work is original ... and everything that makes the difference with the known, attracts attention.

PD: 'm playing, trying to understand:closedeyesmile:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
@grabiobot Since you're here, wanted to say thanks for making such a fun game. :) Graphics are good and animations are among the top I have seen on the site, right up there with "Adventures of Willy D".

1) I did notice a bug with the new interface of setting prices: if you don't click "reset to market price" in between any adjustment of the price +/- the calculation is based off the new value when it should *always* adjust off the actual current market price variable. So if you click "+5%" and get the total, if you then click "+10%" it should be 10% of the original market value, but now it uses the new total from the "5%" calculation instead.

That shold be a fairly easy fix, just make suure your calculations are pointing tto your original/market value and you're set. :)

2) What happened to the story of the girlfriend/wife and her friend from work? That was highly entertaining in the last version and I have yet to see it triggered in this one and I have tried talking to her in every place allowed. Her relationship is over 1000 and we do all sorts of fun things in the bedroom and kitchen so that shouldn't be the problem. :p

3) Are there any plans to expand the sex outside the bedroom/kitchen? Living room maybe? That might be another way to distract her while she's on tthe phone. ;) Or make her pole dancing a bit more interactive... Just thought I'd ask!

4) Before you add *any* option for her to run off with another guy, know that you're going to get pretty substantial backlash from that on the site here (for whatever thats worth), even if it's optional and you'll see an even greater fury if it's not optional and something that "has to" be done to further the story.

5) Another recommendation.. For the low price ittems, make sure you make the quantity bought a bit higher to make using that action/mood point worth it. In the last version is was very frustrating to only be able to buy the 'condoms/balloons' in groupd of 4-6. It would be nice if we could raiise/lower the amount of items purchasssed to resell in a single lot by 5/10%, or single units (+1 or -1), as we can raise/lower the market prices. It sucks to waste an action/mood point when your cash is just a few dollars short of what the supplier is asking for, and just getting one less item (but still some merchandise to sell) would still make it a win/win for both you and the supplier.

6) Over all good game, as someone else mentioned it's refreshing to have a 'normal' couple thats not bogged down with corruption, blackmail, etc, and the guy just has to get his priorities 'right' to make things work well. Can't wait to see what happens with the friend coming to visit.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017

Please do! I'm also a fan of Hyx :)

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
really nice, i appreciate your willingness to offer a working save.
i'd say a reasonable matching progress would be having the guest room done, the relationship level with the girlfriend around 250 and money around 5k with level 3 for all the business related variables. that would take care of about 90% of the game play of version 0.2.
I've just finished the Linux version of the game. I'll start working on your savegame right now :)
Thanks for waiting.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes