Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Personally, I would pick B but with some minor tweaks:
View attachment 17840
Hey, nice!

I don't know yet what I'll do with Laura, as version A was initially leading in all polls but now version B has more votes everywhere but on my patroen page. There Laura A has 8 votes and Laura B has 0.

Additionally, many asked for something in between, like A with larger areolas, A with eyes from B and so on. Also, supporters of version C put the post passion in their comments.

Anyway, right now I am very busy with Hannah, the girl you will meet at the library in version 3. I plan to make her ready to become your girlfriend and move in with you. She won't be ready to move in in version 3, but she will be as developed as Laura: she will have expectation, schedule, unlockable levels, her own small-talk topics and so on.

But once Hannah is ready, I'll have to do something about Laura. I love what you did with her :) and I love some other ideas that people suggested.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
@grabiobot
Hey bro, does the points required go up or down depending on your skill level in that certain Area. as in one time Vaginal could cost 5 points (rank 0) and at Rank 1 it cost 6 points due to the fact more experienced so more effort required?
No, I don't have a skill level for this.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'll investigate and let you know. If you have a savegame from that morning when that combo costs 7 points, please sent it to me in a PM.
Done, hope the save I sent you helps. Good to hear you were able to track down the elusive guest room bug!

Reactions: grabiobot

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hey, nice!

I don't know yet what I'll do with Laura, ...
Hi Grabio, you could do another poll for Laura, with different combinations, like A eyes and B breasts (areolas). ... May be there will be a more obvious solution.

Reactions: grabiobot

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Hi Grabio, you could do another poll for Laura, with different combinations, like A eyes and B breasts (areolas). ... May be there will be a more obvious solution.
Indeed, a poll for combinations will be the best solution, but this may imply having in fact many different polls: for eyes, for makup, for skin color and so on. And the result may a little Frankenstein than no one will particularly like :(

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
@grabiobot Are there any plans to update the bathroom scene in the morning? In the pic shehad no panties on, but the animation does. Would be a nice indicator of where the relationship is if she started with them on (and the accompanying scenes we see now) and then takes them off and the animation is updated or replaced with something more exciting later on. :)

jaguar1000

Sep 15, 2017
You can get to anal every morning with just 6 energy points. You just have to pick the right combo: hug, boobs, boobs, boobs, let her ride you, facing you, anal, cum. The important part being "facing you" when you let her riding.
It tells me I need 7 energy even following that order.
01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bernthal

jaguar1000

Sep 15, 2017
I finally read the thread fully instead of skimming. I saw that you were already, uh, on top of this issue as it were.

If having another save file with the same issue would be helpful just let me know.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
@grabiobot Are there any plans to update the bathroom scene in the morning? In the pic shehad no panties on, but the animation does. Would be a nice indicator of where the relationship is if she started with them on (and the accompanying scenes we see now) and then takes them off and the animation is updated or replaced with something more exciting later on. :)
Thanks for noticing! I missed that!

Yes, I am planning to do something about the bathroom, but not in the next version as for this one I am adding the library as a new explorable place and Hannah as a character you can interact with. There will be the main changes (there are others too) and so far the result looks good, but is is taking me a lot time.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I finally read the thread fully instead of skimming. I saw that you were already, uh, on top of this issue as it were.

If having another save file with the same issue would be helpful just let me know.
Thank you! I managed to replicate it myself and it will be fixed in v0.3.
(I don't have a fix yet)

Reactions: jaguar1000

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Download failed multiple times when using Incognito window. Failed once in normal window but downloaded the next try. Excited for new version...

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes