Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I believe "A very small business" has recently been updated to version 0.3.0. Anyone got a download link?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
@
game crashes when using a save from the previous version. i'm not going to start the game from scratch.
i suggest you either fix that or you make available a working save with all the achievements from the version 0.0.2 completed.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
@grabiobot

On it says:
Linux version removed due to lack of public interest.
As an avid linux user, I implore you, please bring back the linux version.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
@
game crashes when using a save from the previous version. i'm not going to start the game from scratch.
i suggest you either fix that or you make available a working save with all the achievements from the version 0.0.2 completed.
99% of the games here require you to start a new game for each version. These are essentially 'aplha' or maybe 'beta' versions so until it's mared as 'complete' then get used to making a new game each time, or just wait till it's finished.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
99% of the games here require you to start a new game for each version. These are essentially 'aplha' or maybe 'beta' versions so until it's mared as 'complete' then get used to making a new game each time, or just wait till it's finished.
Renpy, usually being the safest when it comes to carrying on from past updates.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
At the moment these are Alpha Releases

Reactions: grabiobot

Thjis

May 19, 2017
99% of the games here require you to start a new game for each version. These are essentially 'aplha' or maybe 'beta' versions so until it's mared as 'complete' then get used to making a new game each time, or just wait till it's finished.[/QUOTE

99%? I must be playing the rigjt dozen or so games. Most games have a reset or two but most of my saves are reusable

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The Fallen Married Wife English
Can anyone download this game?
You can't put this here. There are a thread fot that

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
What a nice game, how much detail .. I love it!:heartcoveredeyes:
If you do play make sure to go to the website and leave a comment with any improvements or ideas you can give so that Grab can improve the game :D

Reactions: grabiobot

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
that is not even remotely true. 80% of the games i play from this site have the older saves working every time. and even in most of the remaining 20% the dev offers working saves with the content of the prev versions completed, like Gates or Adventures of Willy D.
not making sure that older saves work and not even taking the time to offer working saves is just laziness on the part of the dev.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes