Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Same here. Also, my "risky masturbation" achievement keeps getting reset. I can't speak to the other achievements since I haven't unlocked them yet.

Great game so far though, bugs notwithstanding :)
Thank you for reporting this issue with risky masturbation achievement. I didn't knew there was a problem too. It still seams to be the same inner bug: some script values get reset in some circumstances.
With the savegame from LordofEntropy I hope I'll be able to locate the error in my code and fix it for all situations where script values get reset.

Reactions: Krull

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
As far as other achievements go, I know I haven't been able to get to expert anal because after the second time, the energy cost of that position goes up to 7 points, which after spending the 1 point before to get to it, seems impossible to do since you start each morning with a max of 6(even though my max energy level is at 7 right now). Perhaps I have to wait until anal becomes available later in the day in other rooms when I can get enough points.
You can get to anal every morning with just 6 energy points. You just have to pick the right combo: hug, boobs, boobs, boobs, let her ride you, facing you, anal, cum. The important part being "facing you" when you let her riding.

Reactions: Krull

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Thank you for reporting this issue with risky masturbation achievement. I didn't knew there was a problem too. It still seams to be the same inner bug: some script values get reset in some circumstances.
With the savegame from LordofEntropy I hope I'll be able to locate the error in my code and fix it for all situations where script values get reset.
Hi, any luck fixing the bug? I've been holding off on playing until it's fixed since I didn't want to risk missing out on any content.

Reactions: grabiobot

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I hope I'll be able to locate the error in my code and fix it for all situations where script values get reset.
after many hours of testing, including manually editing a few values, it seems the biggest issue happens coming home from the weekend, or the next morning. At that point a reset takes place.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Hi, any luck fixing the bug? I've been holding off on playing until it's fixed since I didn't want to risk missing out on any content.
I am publishing an update today and it includes fixes to all reported bugs.
Hopefully it will be available in an hour or two.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
after many hours of testing, including manually editing a few values, it seems the biggest issue happens coming home from the weekend, or the next morning. At that point a reset takes place.
That bug was indeed one of the most elusive bugs I ever encountered. It is fixed in version 0.0.2.1, which will be available shortly.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Shortly = Now :)

A Very Small Business v0.0.2.1 is ready for download :)
As mentioned earlier, it include only fixes for bugs reported in v0.0.2. No new content was added.

Development for version 3 continues on a separate branch.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
OP is now Updated with version

Shenz

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I am publishing an update today and it includes fixes to all reported bugs.
Hopefully it will be available in an hour or two.
Awesome!! Downloading it now. Can't wait to jump back into the game :extremelyhappy:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
How do you know when you've reached the end of the content for 0.0.2? Is it when all the achievements are completed?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
You can get to anal every morning with just 6 energy points. You just have to pick the right combo: hug, boobs, boobs, boobs, let her ride you, facing you, anal, cum. The important part being "facing you" when you let her riding.
Yeah that's the pattern I use and it works for the first couple days. But then on day 3 I get to hug, boobs, boobs, boobs, ride, facing you, and that point the anal position is now costing 7 points. The previous days I can get through it for 6 points total.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
How do you know when you've reached the end of the content for 0.0.2? Is it when all the achievements are completed?
Not everything is linked to an achievement, but if you managed to complete them all, then you most likely had seen all scenes.
Still, there are some parts of the game that aren't fully implemented (are just a demo of what is to come):
* upgrading the guests room. You can paint the room and buy furniture, but the story doesn't continue from there (no one moves in).
* Joleene story ends at some point without a finality. Again, this story is just a preview of what is to come. In some future version the story will continue and will have graphics.
* yoga studio is just a demo for a visitable place. In the next version (0.0.3) you will be able to visit the library, meet some girls there and try to seduce them :).
* also, Laura talks about weekends away, hosting parties, going to clubs and so on. None of these lead to visible effects in the game, but they will, in some future version.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Yeah that's the pattern I use and it works for the first couple days. But then on day 3 I get to hug, boobs, boobs, boobs, ride, facing you, and that point the anal position is now costing 7 points. The previous days I can get through it for 6 points total.
I'll investigate and let you know. If you have a savegame from that morning when that combo costs 7 points, please sent it to me in a PM.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
@grabiobot
Hey bro, does the points required go up or down depending on your skill level in that certain Area. as in one time Vaginal could cost 5 points (rank 0) and at Rank 1 it cost 6 points due to the fact more experienced so more effort required?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Not everything is linked to an achievement, but if you managed to complete them all, then you most likely had seen all scenes.
Still, there are some parts of the game that aren't fully implemented (are just a demo of what is to come):
* upgrading the guests room. You can paint the room and buy furniture, but the story doesn't continue from there (no one moves in).
* Joleene story ends at some point without a finality. Again, this story is just a preview of what is to come. In some future version the story will continue and will have graphics.
* yoga studio is just a demo for a visitable place. In the next version (0.0.3) you will be able to visit the library, meet some girls there and try to seduce them :).
* also, Laura talks about weekends away, hosting parties, going to clubs and so on. None of these lead to visible effects in the game, but they will, in some future version.
Nice! Looking forward to future updates :extremelyhappy:

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes