Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The basic language is english, you should have no issues. At the beginning you have a start screen where you can chose the language.
But there is one issue, if you started the game in another language, saved the progress, restarted the game in another language and then load you save file. It will not work, as the save file somehow remembers parts of the text (Grabio is working at that).

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Three weeks have passed since I released AVSB v0.3.1.1, so it’s time for you all to get an update on what is going on with v0.3.2.

As on v0.3.1 I focused on the new business modules, for v0.3.2 the focus is on stories and animations. Yes, you have read well, on stories :). AbyssalEros is now the writer and he had prepared some very nice surprises for you! In parallel with my work on v0.3.1, I started to collaborate with AbyssalEros on developing the master-plot. The results are so great that I think the final implemented game will be just impressive!

That master-plot will remain the most safeguarded secret of AVSB, as knowing anything about it will be a major spoiler. Still, hints of what’s to come will already start to appear in AVSB v0.3.2. Besides that, v0.3.2 will also bring a new set of animations, such as sex in the living room, blowjob (POV style), cunnilingus and squirting! All introduced with some hot stories thanks to AbyssalEros!

Let me tell you more about the blowjob, for which I already modeled all the animations and even rendered most of the graphics: it won’t be just a simple animation loop, like the animations you’ve seen so far in AVSB. There will be a number of sub-animations like: kissing the gland, playing with her tongue on the length of the shaft, using her tongue on the gland, sucking, massaging it while sucking (jerking it) and even self-fingering while doing so. For an extra kink, there will be a witness who will do more than just watching, but I’ll let you discover who she is and what she does when playing the game yourselves.

For the girls, I’ll tell you (deliberately vague) that you will have new interactions with: Laura, Hannah, Zoey and maybe even Yvonne!

Although I have finished only modeling the animations for the blowjob scene, I have to spend the next week trying to overpass some technical difficulties that prevent me from including proper self-fingering animations. Once this problem will be solved, you can add self-fingering to the list of fetishes you will encounter in AVSB, but you will be in for even one more extra surprise: two girls self-fingering for you :).

My plan was to release AVSB v0.3.2 on Friday before Christmas as you all should have something to play and enjoy during the winter holidays, and this is still possible but will mean less animations, fewer and shorter stories and maybe even some compromises regarding graphics quality. As I don’t want to do this and I am sure that once these animations will be published I won’t review them for a while, I think is best to delay v0.3.2 until everything will be properly done (so no dead-line).
Just to give you an example of the differences between a properly done animation and a quick one, the self-fingering animation has only one frame, which is zoomed in and out, like that zooming when you admire Laura in the kitchen. In a proper animation, you should see the girl actually playing with herself and not just having her hand placed near her privates.
Thus I am opting for better animations, even if it will take longer to make them. It will be a shame not to have proper animations to reflect the hot stories prepared by AbyssalEros.

But let me tell you a bit more about the stories, while I’ll be trying not to reveal anything that may be considered a spoiler: AbyssalEros has this style of writing that somehow manages to blend sweetness with hotness and even dirtiness in such a magic way that he could, probably, be able to write a story about your worst phobia and make it so good that you will want to read it again (and again).

And speaking of “reading again”, I’ll be adding a journal system that will allow you to re-live the stories again (without the option to pick a different path, of course) and to also review all animations. The story of Joleen will be in this journal too, in the way MC has experienced it while listening to Laura.

All these will be great to have and I’m sure you will definitely enjoy them, but what about your Christmas gift?
Well, I am preparing something for you! It will be a small puzzle game based on the graphics from AVSB. When you solve one image you will get to see the corresponding animation from AVSB. And I’ll even include one or two of the draft animations for v0.3.2! Some nicely rendered static graphics from v0.3.2 may be there too.

This mini-game will be a stand-alone game as it doesn’t fit the story of AVSB yet. It will be included in a next release of AVSB. I hope you already found the pictures of Hannah and Roxanne. In that next version you will have to glue them together by solving a puzzle. Additionally, AbyssalEros has already planned to include this kind of mini-game as a way to unlock some additional sexy adventures.

Oh, I almost forgot, there will be additional erotic dreams too! So look forward for the next release and prepare yourself for your Christmas gift too!

The gift will be published on December 22nd (as 22 is my lucky number :) ) so be sure to check my blog, my Patreon, my Discord or the F95Zone page on that date.

For those who don’t know my other contacts:

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
What is the best way to lvl up your suppliers? :)
Buy from them as much and as often as you can. Then, as soon as possible, sign automatic restock agreements and make sure you sell everything daily (set your prices lower if you have too, but keep a positive markup so you are still making some money). Each item you buy from your supplier will improve your relationship with that supplier. This includes items bought automatically via the automatic restock mechanism.

Note: signing agreements also improves the relationship, but there are only a few agreements that can be signed and these require some pre-existing relationship level anyway.

Reactions: UncleVT

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Buy from them as much and as often as you can. Then, as soon as possible, sign automatic restock agreements and make sure you sell everything daily (set your prices lower if you have too, but keep a positive markup so you are still making some money). Each item you buy from your supplier will improve your relationship with that supplier. This includes items bought automatically via the automatic restock mechanism.

Note: signing agreements also improves the relationship, but there are only a few agreements that can be signed and these require some pre-existing relationship level anyway.
I only sell one of each item every day, no matter how low I set the price (while still gaining profit) then how to sell more items a day? and thank you :)

Reactions: grabiobot

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I only sell one of each item every day, no matter how low I set the price (while still gaining profit) then how to sell more items a day? and thank you :)
In order to sell more you will need: 1) competitive prices :) and 2) subscribers.
So, if you can't sell more than one item, you should spend more time on marketing and customers support. If you can automate these actions (even partially) you should do it as soon as you can, as automating these actions will be a great time-saver.

Dalmuti

Sep 8, 2017
I like this game a lot. Only started playing on this version and didn’t find it to be too grindy and had nice variety of content.

One question- Is the scene of Hannah flashing next to the other girl (Zooey?) that is shown on the patreon site in game yet? I can get her to flash in that room when she’s alone but when I admire her when the other girl is there it always says she doesn’t notice me staring.

Looking forward to the new updates!

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017

Hey, it looks like this girl wants a more prominent role in AVSB!
What do you think?
Not my cut of tea, sorry. Her babyface is a little too girlish and reminds me of other games out there, still, the freckles are a nice touch. The contrast to the other women in the game is kinda jarring too. In addition her skull bones protrude a little to much on her left side, implying a serious surgery that took a toll on her face (could be a possible backstory but seems rather unlikely). Body and clothes are fine but hurt your eyes in this background. I like the yoga trainer much, much better, so my vote would go for her if you hadn't implemented this one already.

Only played 3.1 so far and like it *a lot* so I'll be back soon after testing and exploring 3.1.1 with feedback. Great game so far tho, no doubt about it :extremelyhappy:

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes