2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Games Mais 18

Developing New Stories, New Dreams.
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Sem Título-3.jpg
Overview:
This game will be a spin-off of A Summer Dream, where it will tell the story of the main character's father and all his feats to stay in power, and all the corruption involved, it will be a game of some twists, and it will have 4 parts in total and the rest of the unfolding of this story, you will follow in A Summer Dream.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-08
Release Date: 2022-11-08
Developer: Games Mais18 -
Censored: No
Version: Day1 Full
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux
(v0.1): - - -
Android
(v0.1): - -

intro_021.jpg intro_030.jpg loja_roupa1_012.jpg loja_roupa1_027.jpg praia1_046.jpg metida1 00_00_00-00_00_30~1.gif consultoriopsicologa1_004.jpg pai1_017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
You might want to rework your banner:
You're showing one extreme body style in your banner and yet another in your previews.

I wish you luck, but either is too much for me.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I suppose the dev is portuguese (as that is one of the languages in the game) and the english is just as a second language in the game. As english is not my native language as well, i do understand the problems dev can have with that and it shows.
Some of the sentences in the game are barely understandable, or almost doesn't make sense. With this level of english most english speaking people would probably just miss this out, as it can be hard to go through.
I am not trying to say anything bad by that, just that if the dev wants to appeal to english audience, he should try to find someone, who will at least proof read it so the sentences give sense and don't look like google translate.

Other than that, the animated sequences are strange, first they go in normal spead (which looks good in quality) and then they slow up, even the sound slows, like in bullet time. I don't like that, it feels strange. Would prefer a normal loop animation. But that's just me.

I like the concept and the girls. Good luck with the game.

PS: i forgot one last thing. Why do the girls even wear a bikiny top, when they don't use it? Isn't that pointless. For me it looks strange.

Last edited:

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
I suppose the dev is portuguese (as that is one of the languages in the game) and the english is just as a second language in the game. As english is not my native language as well, i do understand the problems dev can have with that and it shows.
Some of the sentences in the game are barely understandable, or almost doesn't make sense. With this level of english most english speaking people would probably just miss this out, as it can be hard to go through.
I am not trying to say anything bad by that, just that if the dev wants to appeal to english audience, he should try to find someone, who will at least proof read it so the sentences give sense and don't look like google translate.

Other than that, the animated sequences are strange, first they go in normal spead (which looks good in quality) and then they slow up, even the sound slows, like in bullet time. I don't like that, it feels strange. Would prefer a normal loop animation. But that's just me.

I like the concept and the girls. Good luck with the game.

PS: i forgot one last thing. Why do the girls even wear a bikiny top, when they don't use it? Isn't that pointless. For me it looks strange.
Thanks, I'll fix it in the next update, the animation part, it was because I used 2 types, the first normal animation and the second a sequence of images, I did this to leave the scene longer, I can use longer animations and remove the sequence of images, about English is really not my native language, as I don't personally know people who speak English, I run several programs that correct grammar and help to try to make English a little better, but I know that's not enough.

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
You might want to rework your banner:
You're showing one extreme body style in your banner and yet another in your previews.

I wish you luck, but either is too much for me.
I will, yes, rework the Banner.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Sorry, but I don't get it: you start developing one game and now you're already started a second one without an update for the first one? Are you going for a quick cash grab? Is your other game abadonded? Why not first releasing at least a 0.2 or 0.3 for the first game? At this rate, I will definitly wait for a few months/years before investing time in any of your games! Because at this rate, the development of any of your games will be very, VERY slow.

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Sorry, but I don't get it: you start developing one game and now you're already started a second one without an update for the first one? Are you going for a quick cash grab? Is your other game abadonded? Why not first releasing at least a 0.2 or 0.3 for the first game? At this rate, I will definitly wait for a few months/years before investing time in any of your games! Because at this rate, the development of any of your games will be very, VERY slow.
Well about this new game, I did it because I had an idea to create this game and it didn't get out of my head and for me not to lose this idea I decided to create this game, but that doesn't mean I'm going to abandon the other one, On the contrary, I will proceed with the two games, about releasing version 0.2 of the other soon we will have this new version, well unfortunately as you said this will make the game take longer to make, for sure but both will have a great outcome, at least if my thoughts are correct.

• Haha
Reactions: Artificial Sloth

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well about this new game, I did it because I had an idea to create this game and it didn't get out of my head and for me not to lose this idea I decided to create this game, but that doesn't mean I'm going to abandon the other one, On the contrary, I will proceed with the two games, about releasing version 0.2 of the other soon we will have this new version, well unfortunately as you said this will make the game take longer to make, for sure but both will have a great outcome, at least if my thoughts are correct.
Nothing against getting an idea out of the system, but I'm not so sure about the imidiate release without updates for your other project. At least IMO this leaves the players/supporters with a bad taste. But you do you. I wish you good luck, but like I said, I will wait a few months or a year before testing anything from your games.

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Nothing against getting an idea out of the system, but I'm not so sure about the imidiate release without updates for your other project. At least IMO this leaves the players/supporters with a bad taste. But you do you. I wish you good luck, but like I said, I will wait a few months or a year before testing anything from your games.
Anyway, thank you very much for your suggestion and I hope you can play the game soon.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Reading the description, I can see this is about a male protagonist, but there is no protagonist tag. Should this get a protagonist tag?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote