• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This game will be a spin-off of A Summer Dream
LOL Nice joke. :D
How can you call it a spin-off of a game that was abandoned after two updates it's a bit of a mystery to me. :ROFLMAO:

Games Mais 18

Developing New Stories, New Dreams.
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
LOL Nice joke. :D
How can you call it a spin-off of a game that was abandoned after two updates it's a bit of a mystery to me. :ROFLMAO:
I had some personal problems, that's why I was absent from the game for a long time, but now I'm back and things will move forward and the other game will stay a little longer until this game unfolds, so one doesn't give any spoilers about what will happen with the other

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well about this new game, I did it because I had an idea to create this game and it didn't get out of my head and for me not to lose this idea I decided to create this game, but that doesn't mean I'm going to abandon the other one, On the contrary, I will proceed with the two games, about releasing version 0.2 of the other soon we will have this new version, well unfortunately as you said this will make the game take longer to make, for sure but both will have a great outcome, at least if my thoughts are correct.
Personally I hope that the LIs of this game are different than the LIs of the other game, because the protagonist of this game is the father of the protagonist of the other game. I wouldn't like to share LIs at all.

On the other hand, I hope you can establish a romantic relationship with all LIs, because of the romance tag.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Not bad, some nimations and nice sounds (y) But still very little content, many bugs, etc...

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Personally I hope that the LIs of this game are different than the LIs of the other game, because the protagonist of this game is the father of the protagonist of the other game. I wouldn't like to share LIs at all.

On the other hand, I hope you can establish a romantic relationship with all LIs, because of the romance tag.
Yes, but next comes the romance, it has the tag because in the beginning there was a little romance. But that's still not the main point of this story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, but next comes the romance, it has the tag because in the beginning there was a little romance. But that's still not the main point of this story.
Well, without romance I think I'm not interested in playing. Is the other game more focused on romance or is it similar to this one?

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Well, without romance I think I'm not interested in playing. Is the other game more focused on romance or is it similar to this one?
Well, the other one has more romance, but it will have a touch of that game, due to the appearance of the father in the other game, not in the sense of having corruption like there is in this game, but in the sense of seeking justice

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, the other one has more romance, but it will have a touch of that game, due to the appearance of the father in the other game, not in the sense of having corruption like there is in this game, but in the sense of seeking justice
But with LIs, in the other game, the relationship will be romantic, correct?

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
What about lesbians? Can they be completely avoidable? So the whole thing doesn't happen.

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
But with LIs, in the other game, the relationship will be romantic, correct?
Yes, but it will be this time too, just not at the beginning, because things need to happen for this romance to unfold.

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
What about lesbians? Can they be completely avoidable? So the whole thing doesn't happen.
About lesbians, it only happens at a certain point in the game, but it's no big deal, I just thought it necessary to use this tag

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote