• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Save slots 10-19 can be used for when you can and will make some saves inside an act.
How can i save "inside an act"? Is there a keystroke for saving? I usually don't play RPGM games so i have no idea how to save or load in this game. Or can only whole chapters be saved?

blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
How can i save "inside an act"? Is there a keystroke for saving? I usually don't play RPGM games so i have no idea how to save or load in this game. Or can only whole chapters be saved?
RPGM can do a lot of things, but the way DDFunLol set these up, it's seemingly not possible to save inside an act. At least not until the last couple of acts, where he uses a rather standard RPGM format. You know, the little chibi dudes running around an 8 bit world and stuff. In those acts, you can save any time.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
I'm not sure but normally you can save at any time by pressing a key, try Esc, W, X or one of the four arrows on the digital keyboard !
Ps : AZERTY keyboard !

Take care of yourself !

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm not sure but normally you can save at any time by pressing a key, try Esc, W, X or one of the four arrows on the digital keyboard !
Ps : AZERTY keyboard !

Take care of yourself !
none of those keys bring up a save choice. Esc and X are the same on AZERTY as also on QWERTZ which i use but i did change to AZERTY (in Windows) and still no luck..

But it's OK , if i cant save on animations it makes no sense to save anyway.. Good that you changed to RenPy on The Motel and others :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ddfunlol

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
On another note, DD, i know that native Russian speakers have a problem with articles in english because in Russian they are not placed in front of the substantive but at the end of the word (if at all). Therefore all Russian speakers can usually not differentiate between "the" and "a" which is why they usually either mix them up or they don't use either of those, but just no article at all.

In your case this doesn't happen too often but you have another problem: the possessive article. You mix up "his" with "her". If a BOY has a father, then that father is HIS father. But if a GIRL has a father, then that father is HER father, NOT HIS. The accord should not be with the father (who is indeed masculine ) but with "who's father that is" and if he's the father of a GIRL then it should be HER father. You permanently use "his father" for the fathers of all the girls in this game..It should be HER father. Just saying that to help you..

Since you are not a native English speaker I don't talk about the other things that don't sound very English, that's normal, but this simple and repeated mistake can and should be corrected coz otherwise it may sound like the language in Big Brother, which is a catastrophe ("his pussy" .. "her cock".. etc.) :)

Last edited:

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Thank you !
Now I know the difference between her, his, and its...
If I'm wrong, it's a pure error of inattention !

Take care of yourself !

Reactions: Alfius

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Thank you !
Now I know the difference between her, his, and its...
If I'm wrong, it's a pure error of inattention !

Take care of yourself !
I found one more problem with the possessive article: "Mommy I can feel your pussy contracting around YOUR cock" . That can't be, mommy does not have a cock (unless you make a shemale version :))

It should be: "Mommy I can feel your pussy contracting around MY cock". And if i remember well this confusion between "my" and "your" also happens a few times..

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I found one more problem with the possessive article: "Mommy I can feel your pussy contracting around YOUR cock" . That can't be, mommy does not have a cock (unless you make a shemale version :))
Don't tempt him..... :sneaky:
That could take "fucking oneself" into whole new unexpected levels.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Don't tempt him..... :sneaky:
That could take "fucking oneself" into whole new unexpected levels.
I usually write these errors off like the suspension of disbelief, but the most probable reason for the majority of recurring errors is it is not their primary language. Some do not speak English at all, and rely on others with some skill but not sufficient and they make errors which are inserted, also machine translators. I have helped Russian, and Brazilian native speakers with translation and some writing content and or suggestions. Always try to temper your criticism with construction, and offer a suggestion for those portions you wish corrected. They may or maynot incorporate that into updates.

And a final note with the explosion of Futa content, where they trans gender into fully functional hugely exaggerated phalluses and the ability to vaginally bear species fruit of babies. I do not desire to see those, but there are some that do. That is all I can give for explanations, this writer most likely lost track of which character was telling the line. As a writer sometimes updates previous script, and machine updates like a search for occurance in the episode, and replace with commands in error write the content. Not all script is followed up by an independent proof reader. If you have written extensively you can imagine the writer scanning through and their mind tells them its what they intended and their eyes see the error but it is not prioritized by the logic portion. Its always best to get a native language reader that is competent for public release but this can be cost prohibitive too. Mercy is a quality....

Last edited:

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Im stuck in de final capter fhater en sis in the bedroom fucking and dont know ar do i have de condom and hook and second work done ??????????????

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 852283

Overview:
The characters in this game are Jeff's parents before his birth "NCSM game."
The game tells of an ordinary weekend in their "world".
And in their world, sex has no limits and all the reasons are valid for having sexual realtions with anyone!
If you can't understand that, this game is not for you!

(NTR is not avoidable :KEK: )

Thread Updated: 2021-09-01
Release Date: 2021-08-18
Developer/Publisher: DDfunlol - -
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: - - Nothing Can Stop Me - New Day
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Great game, the story is kind of strange, but everything is understood in the final chapter haha... The animations are great, very elaborate, the NTR is great, but it doesn't humiliate the MC at all (which is strange, since it's a characteristic of the genre XD), also the fact that it is not avoidable seemed strange to me because western creators do it, very daring of you ha...
The only bad thing is that since I don't speak English, I had to translate it, and not everything was possible, but at least I was able to understand most of it.

PS: I didn't know that RPG Maker could make this type of game, I was honestly surprised.

Reactions: patrickB

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
Your browser does not support WebGL, whats should i do? I dont understand what some of you talking about download some additional app to run thia game. Please help me for this case

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Why was the best part of the game the ending? Why wasn't that the whole thing
I loved the "game" within a game. That was awesome. Being invisible was not really my thing, but I loved it in general.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes