3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

neti

Jun 29, 2018
Backups/saves are almost useless!
The acts are short and can be accelerated using a key on the keyboard!
In front of the TV, press the up arrow of the numeric keypad unlocks all the acts!
Normally this option is enabled for a long time!
Then I do not support here, if you find a bug or have a problem, report it on my Discord in the right section!!

Take care of yourself!
Where we can find the discord link ? (the one on the first page no work)

Djorno

Dec 27, 2020
When I unpack the file it just gives me a folder. But I doesn't instal the game.. What am I doing wrong

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
When I unpack the file it just gives me a folder. But I doesn't instal the game.. What am I doing wrong
Hi,

you need to install some RTP (run time packages) to play any 'RPGM' games. For this one, I think you will need the "RTP MV" version, though I'm not 100% sure.
I'm not a tech guru, there are more experienced members on this forum to help you out if you want, try connect to one of the MODs, they will help you or guide you in the right direction.

G,
PatrickB

dankykong

Jul 15, 2021
Thats my save files u have to try one of the first (0-3) one of them is the tv with all acts unlocked have fun

just copy paste all of it in save folder and overwrite never done it but i guess should work (first save file post) :)

Reactions: Leon queen and Lac

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
There is no installation with Rpg maker!
Just double click on game.exe
Take care of yourself!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So did this game change engines or something? What a shame, I really liked it, but hate walking around an rpgmaker map. I guess maybe one day I'll get lucky and someone will put it back into a VN format like it was originally.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So did this game change engines or something? What a shame, I really liked it, but hate walking around an rpgmaker map. I guess maybe one day I'll get lucky and someone will put it back into a VN format like it was originally.
What do you mean 'walking around an rpgmaker map'. There is no such thing like that in this game !
Hell, you even get to 'action' drive a car while being sucked by a very nice hottie :love:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
What do you mean 'walking around an rpgmaker map'. There is no such thing like that in this game !
Hell, you even get to 'action' drive a car while being sucked by a very nice hottie :love:
I loaded the save provided earlier in the thread and it loaded into a standard rpgm map with the player character standing in a hallway and two other characters in bed in the next room and promptly exited.

I played through the first several chapters a while ago (Think I ended shortly after the bit in the tent) and refuse to start over for a third time. When I tried the "press up on the tv screen to unlock all the chapters" that is recommended it only unlocked chapter 8.

Maybe that save was just weird, but ultimately it caused enough confusion & stress to deem it not worth further effort to figure out; I only have so much time to devote to these games and if it becomes a hassle I'll just move on.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe that save was just weird, but ultimately it caused enough confusion & stress to deem it not worth further effort to figure out; I only have so much time to devote to these games and if it becomes a hassle I'll just move on.
That is why you do not see that the answer is in your question!

Take care of yourself!

harryj74

Jul 9, 2021
i thought that the next update maybe to make the dogs cock actually look like a dogs cock , how wrong i was

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Am I the only one who noticed that the dog in the screenshots has a human-looking dick, while the black dude literally has a horse cock? Seems like an odd choice to me. I might just have to play this in a probably futile attempt to understand...

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hold up!

A man with a HORSE dick literally and a dog with a HUMAN dick ? ...... okayyyyyyy..... this is super weird might as well try it out.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
A Weekend With Jeffs Father Compressed
Win: - -
Mac: - -

Original Size: 3.40 GB
Compressed Size: 308/344 MB

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
ddfunlol
I'm a bit more neutral than the guys above me. I just wanna know if the bestiality is avoidable or not.
I'm aware that the chances are low given the previews and apparent dev position on it, but the question has never been answered and it's one of the more extreme tags to many people.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes