3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello fellas !!
Does someone have a save at the end of the last update or at the beginning of this new one? thanks in advance ! :love:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
A Weekend with Jeff's Father [Act.9 P1] [DDfunlol] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 2.49 GB
Compressed Win Size: 276 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.55 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 322 MB
(The Mac compressed is not tested, do give feedback if is working or not.)

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
SO judging from the showcased pictures i got only 2 questions:
1. why does the dog have human dick? (and balls)
2. why does the black guy have a horse dick?

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
So act 5, with the magnifying glass still not working here. Am I the only one here with that problem?

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
really like this game, especially the newest chapter. Although I would love if the dev puts in a scene replay or gallery.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
-He's a cyborg
-sorry about that, love your games btw

The psychological trap is in the answer, not in the question :)
This is just to say that we find some things normal and others not, and yet both are fiction!
The only real answer is, like it or not :)

Take care of yourself.
DD, professional mentalist and video game creator when he gets bored!

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
SO judging from the showcased pictures i got only 2 questions:
1. why does the dog have human dick? (and balls)
2. why does the black guy have a horse dick?
I can answer your questions, here goes :

1. because it's funny as hell :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
2. because Marie loves it :love:

Ha, ha, you have to admit, this Dev's humor is top notch :cool:

With his games you are not only able to jack off, but also laugh your ass off at the same time :giggle:
What more do you want ? :geek:

blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
So act 5, with the magnifying glass still not working here. Am I the only one here with that problem?
Nope. The first playthrough worked fine,but when I load a saved game and go to act 5, no hotspots show up. Basically, the game stops being playable at that point. Dunno if it has to do with the internal references and the timed hotspots in a saved game, meaning that since the save continues in time, the timed hotspots have run out. I'm not much of a coder, though, so feel free to correct me =)

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
thinki found a glitch, the last act, after you buy the hook, and go abck home it just replays the father coming back home

blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
Nope. The first playthrough worked fine,but when I load a saved game and go to act 5, no hotspots show up. Basically, the game stops being playable at that point. Dunno if it has to do with the internal references and the timed hotspots in a saved game, meaning that since the save continues in time, the timed hotspots have run out. I'm not much of a coder, though, so feel free to correct me =)
Did a test and started a new game from act 1. This time act 5 worked fine. To further test, I've made a save after every act. When I've gone a couple of acts farther, I'll try to go to act 5 again and see if the problem persists.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes