3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I can't get beyond this screen. I played it before and I know there is somewhere you need to click but nothing is happening. I tried both options (screen 1) and even tried to reinstall the game but nothing works :cry:

jeff1.jpg jeff2.jpg

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Its not NTR but sharing instead? Pls remove NTR tag. Replace it with "swinging" instead. Thank God I read some of the comments first. Almost got mislead, again. What's up with people seeing "NTR" the same as "sharing/swinging"? Ridiculous

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Its not NTR but sharing instead? Pls remove NTR tag. Replace it with "swinging" instead. Thank God I read some of the comments first. Almost got mislead, again. What's up with people seeing "NTR" the same as "sharing/swinging"? Ridiculous
I suppose it matters if you are given the choice or you are not given the choice. I stopped following this dev game a while back, but have yet to unwatch it. There was potential, if I remember correctly, but what I do remember is I was disappointed.

Aug 24, 2020
"Excuse me but ur dick touches my wife"
What does he expects him to say "uh sorry" ? or maybe "pardon me sir, im gonna put my cock in my pants now"

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes