3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
If you don't want a crack version then you need check your graphic driver. RPGmaker MV requires DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU... Then check it.
DirectX 9 is no problem, but OpenGL unfortunately is. Thanks!

Majora'rock

May 4, 2018
did i miss something? why the hell does the dog have a human dick, and soundd like a dude when he nuts? and think like a dude?

Reactions: cho'gall

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Well that was a whole heap of strangeness. I love your games DD, although I do kindda feel sorry for the MC's, they must be knackered constantly being made to have sex :LOL:

CaptainTibbs

Aug 3, 2017
...looked at the pics and gotta ask WTF is with the dog having a human cock and balls and the black guy having a horse cock?
Literally my first thought, apparently the dog is a talking dog so maybe he was a human who was turned into a dog except his penis stayed. As for the horse dick...I got nothing

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Personally, what bothers me is always seeing the same horny dog fuck the same housewife as horny as him!
Like the ebb of the tides, history repeats itself tirelessly...
Anyway, I'm glad to be probably the first to have done this in a game!

Then, a black, white, green or blue man with a horse's dick doesn't bother me in a game! because is just a game!
You have to stop being paranoid and see discrimination everywhere!

By creating the SN game I wanted to show that we are all the same and that we can all love each other!
But... I know that in a day or a week I will read the same comments again!

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes