3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Some people have a problem with Webgl... if your game is blackscreen or error message appear one solution is install RPGmaker MV (not RTP); Create a new project (name no matter); copy all "A weekend with Jeff's father" except Game.exe!! and replace in new project folder then open RPGmaker MV software and run new project (play test).
Thanks, but is there another option? It looks like you have to buy RPGmaker MV because it is said that the free trial version only works for 30 days. :unsure:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I wish my wife would go to sleep already so I can play this shit.

Just wanted thank you for sharing this. This site needed an upload with a little kick-ass.

Cheers (y)

Reactions: patrickB

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
*Your browser does not support WebGL.*
Do i need additional software to launch it or what?

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks, but is there another option? It looks like you have to buy RPGmaker MV because it is said that the free trial version only works for 30 days. :unsure:
If you don't want a crack version then you need check your graphic driver. RPGmaker MV requires DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU... Then check it.

Ashoryc

Jun 29, 2018
the game was good until you added the bestality and didn't give us a choice to either replace the scenes with non-bestality ones or just skip it all together

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
I'm a bit confused... do you play as jeff and get cucked? or do you play as jeffs father and do the cucking? Cause well not very descriptive, and F95 likes to use NTR for both NTR and Netori (NTRi)
And the screens don't help either.
i want a game where a white dude cockholds a blackman by impregnating the black mans wife and daughter

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Ok, I thought this game was really good last update. And then.. it turned into this. lol wtf happened.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes