Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
nice.. whats the thug model?
I tried many different assets out, the closest I was able to find was the .
The hat comes from the , I fitted it to the G3M above no problem.
Beard/whiskers is from (G3M->Hair->Whiskers)

• Red Heart
Reactions: naughtynafz

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Hey everyone! Working on a new thing. Another adventure for our lustful lady... this time with a friend. Some of you may recognize her. Here is part 1!

A Date with Linda
v0.1
Title.jpg
s001.jpg s021.jpg

I won't spoil it with too many previews. Not that there is a lot spoil... yet. More to come!

Download

P.S. Every time I do something like this, I always get a little heat from some of the more die-hard fans of the game. Just remember, this is its own story, may or may not connect entirely with the original game. It's the multiverse era! Think of it as "What If?" and just enjoy it. Plus I do it for free, for fun. But as always, constructive criticism is welcome.

Also, I don't know how to post this in the Download - Games section. If anyone can and cares to, please do share it there. I certainly don't mind sharing with a larger audience.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Hey everyone! Working on a new thing. Another adventure for our lustful lady... this time with a friend. Some of you may recognize her. Here is part 1!

A Date with Linda
v0.1
View attachment 1962411
View attachment 1962399 View attachment 1962400

I won't spoil it with too many previews. Not that there is a lot spoil... yet. More to come!

Download

P.S. Every time I do something like this, I always get a little heat from some of the more die-hard fans of the game. Just remember, this is its own story, may or may not connect entirely with the original game. It's the multiverse era! Think of it as "What If?" and just enjoy it. Plus I do it for free, for fun. But as always, constructive criticism is welcome.

Also, I don't know how to post this in the Download - Games section. If anyone can and cares to, please do share it there. I certainly don't mind sharing with a larger audience.
A crossover destined to happen. Thank you for doing justice to Milfy City, that game perished in agony, yet Linda and Caroline didn't deserve to be forgotten.
Sophia + Linda + someone else = explosive mixture. Alas, these interactions are plausible only as fan fics due to potential copyright claims. Next chapters gonna be lit, all-around fan favorite of this thread is about to enter the scene.

• Love
Reactions: keefer43

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

A Date with Linda
v0.1
View attachment 1962411

Download

very nice

Jun 8, 2020
kk

A Date with Linda
v0.1
View attachment 1962411

Download

Great! Very teasing, nice storyline.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

A Date with Linda
v0.1
View attachment 1962411

Download

Nice to see you keep releasing mini games of this queen! Keep it up legend :love::devilish:

Reactions: fabyoxx

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The annoying thing for me is when people do Fan Art of say Ellie/Dylan/Sam and they look like 10-12 years old,this personally ruins the render for me.
So after taking the time to set up the scene just take a little bit longer on the characters.
This is my personal opinion and no disrespect is intended to the artist.
This is my Dylan and here is also the duf file if you want it dylan.jpg

Last edited:

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
what I don't understand about this copyright issue is that I can buy EJ Adora For Genesis 3 Female(s) from the creators Emma and Jordi for $15 and L&P doesn't own the name Sophia. So how is making a picture using Sophia as a name copyright against L&P. Be gentle I'm just off a 12 hour work shift. lol
If L&P has a copyright to AWAM and Sophia which in my opinion I think it would be hard to do since they are using characters/environments/clothing/hairs etc.... that are owned by different artist and are selling them to the public, there is nothing L&P can do. BUT if anyone is violating Patreon rules then that's another story, and L&P can go after that person via Patreon.

Reactions: ghost1122

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Please note that I am not a lawyer, but I played one in a High School play. :whistle:
There is a lot incomplete information here with the discussion of protecting ones images. First off, let's just talk about how we got to any of the characters. These are all fan created works, I don't think anyone on this thread actually got the exact recipe from L&P. Reverse engineering does not automatically mean "infringing".

Now we move on to actual protections under law. Under 17 U.S.C. § 501, an artist who copies a copyrighted artwork commits copyright infringement because the artwork they copied qualifies as a “pictorial” work of art under §102. However, it is important to know whether the designs that the artist copies are registered with the U.S. Copyright Office. Yet, while registration is voluntary, and copyright exists from the moment the work is created, the design does need to be registered to bring a lawsuit for infringement of work.

More specifically, to bring any legal action to enforce the copyright, you need a copyright application with the US Copyright Office—there is no common law right to sue for copyright infringement. If the image is registered, then its owner also has rights to “derivative work” under §101 and §106, so the artist who copied the image does not have the right to create and sell their derivative work.

But, no protection is available for unregistered designs. While the UK has design rights akin to copyright, design rights in the US are related to patents and must be registered in a design patent application at the USPTO. Unless the image that the artist is copying is registered with the US Copyright Office, the other artist cannot seek a court order restricting its use. Remedies such as injunctions or damages would only be available if the design is registered.

Most people just know the first part of this, so they assume that every derivative work is infringing, in some manner or another. While that notion will always keep you safe from legal action, it actually isn't completely correct. L&P would have to register his images, and that means every one in his VN, which has the character he wants to protect, or at the very least the actual 3D model used, with the US Patent and Trademark Office. I would bet that was never done. So while you may find that Phoenya selling images on his Patreon of his interpetation of Sophia might not be to your liking, I am not sure if it is technically illegal. But I am also not sure it is a fight worth having if L&P reports the "infringement" to Patreon itself.

Then we move on to the topic of "Fair Use", but that is a whole other can of worms.
L&P cannot copyright the character image since the character/hair/clothing/environment etc.. are not their creation or have ownership of them.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P cannot copyright the character image since the character/hair/clothing/environment etc.. are not their creation or have ownership of them.
He cannot go for copyright involving characters but he maybe could go for plagiarism

Reactions: qwer3939

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
The annoying thing for me is when people do Fan Art of say Ellie/Dylan/Sam and they look like 10-12 years old,this personally ruins the render for me. View attachment 1964848
Old Dog, I like your Dylan, but I wouldn't say he looks old enough. For me personally, it doesn’t matter how old a character looks, the main thing is what emotions his body and face express.

Reactions: cricket-x

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old Dog, I like your Dylan, but I wouldn't say he looks old enough. For me personally, it doesn’t matter how old a character looks, the main thing is what emotions his body and face express.
He looks older than almost all the Dylan characters in this forum and yes he could be made older but this is an old duf file and I gave up working on it many years a go.
This is a lter version of him frodo.jpg

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
He looks older than almost all the Dylan characters in this forum and yes he could be made older but this is an old duf file and I gave up working on it many years a go.
Old Dog, I think that some artists initially make children small to emphasize the special motherhood of their mothers. This artistic technique has long been used in painting.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes