Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
ok..thnks :love:
Not to step on Old Dog's toes, but here is his .duf file as a Genesis 8. It is a morph and a .duf in a DIM install package. Note this package does not include FWSA Keira for Genesis 3 that you will need for the skin textures. And no hair asset is included in the .duf file, but Genesis 8 Anatomical Elements (genitalia) is installed and properly textured if you have Keira already installed.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not to step on Old Dog's toes, but here is his .duf file as a Genesis 8. It is a morph and a .duf in a DIM install package. Note this package does not include FWSA Keira for Genesis 3 that you will need for the skin textures. And no hair asset is included in the .duf file, but Genesis 8 Anatomical Elements (genitalia) is installed and properly textured if you have Keira already installed.
No problem mate and thankyou.
Here is the render of Patricia with a supplied duf file by m4dsk1llz
Patricia.jpg

very nice work mate very nice indeed

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have uploaded the correct duf file and not just the png image,sorry about that

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The annoying thing for me is when people do Fan Art of say Ellie/Dylan/Sam and they look like 10-12 years old,this personally ruins the render for me.
So after taking the time to set up the scene just take a little bit longer on the characters.
This is my personal opinion and no disrespect is intended to the artist.
This is my Dylan and here is also the duf file if you want it View attachment 1964848
Agreed. I mean, isn't the goal to come close to the game's characters in age and appearance?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Agreed. I mean, isn't the goal to come close to the game's characters in age and appearance?
I agree with you which is why the Sophia/Ellie/Patricia/Bennett/Neil/Alyssa/Aiden look almost as good as they do in the game

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No offence, but I liked your Patricia better. Looks much closer to the original.
I have a G-8 version of Sophia but I always use the G-3 version as I think it looks better and I will continue to use my Patricia(G-3) but this is just my personal taste

Reactions: podyong

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have a G-8 version of Sophia but I always use the G-3 version as I think it looks better and I will continue to use my Patricia(G-3) but this is just my personal taste
I am the same, I prefer the G3 models, partially because the original assets are usually G3 and I am just more used to working with them.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes