Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Great but she looks a bit like a doll.
I agree. As in Wow! What a Doll? That is what you meant right? No? OK eyes of the beholder I guess. Wait, not a beholder as in DnD. Just the person looking. Not a floating fleshy mass with multiple eye stalks. She is gorgeous. It was a good piece of art. Aaaggghh! What is the capital of Assyria? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
More experiments with lighting, render settings and the usual expressions. I learned a little more about subdivisions. I already knew what they did from Blender, but I guess in Daz, if you have a character that has a higher quality skin texture, it will kick in when you set a higher subdivision for your character. I don't think EJ Adora has that, but I wanted to mess with them anyhow. Higher subdivisions will increase the resolution, smoothing, details a little (also exponentially increases your GPU memory requirements, so be careful). This time I turned a pile of render settings on I normally don't use just for shits and giggles and turned off denoising (*audible gasp*), turn on SSIM, whatever that is, set the render quality to 100% etc... done some three point lighting... also had a problem with black spots in her eyes (see my last closeup render), I fixed that. I guess it's a strange, unfixed bug with Daz... turned Optimization to SPEED which helps with it, but didn't fix it 100%, then moved her closer to the center of the scene, X = 0, Z = 0 (or close to it) which effects the black spots that can appear. The further away from center you are, the more they can appear, that fixed it anyhow... anyhow... yeah, rambling on now, but lots of experiementing and as usual, I like to create and save expressions (I'll attach this one below, done a custom render for the icon for it as well)...

View attachment 2055131

View attachment 2055132
Very nice - incredible detail

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Done a ton more experiments.... like rerendering that last closeup five more times with different settings, comparing the results and times for each and then settling on the settings I have been using all along... LMAO... but I learned more. I'll probably use subdivisions more, not always to increase quality, but also if a character is far enough away from the camera, than the subdivisions can be lowered to zero as you don't need details on distant models (this is something 3D video games do, they have different quality models and then use lower quality for more distant objects)... anyhow... created a new scene with our lovable Thug and Sophia... more posing practice as well. This time I just pinned her body and shoulders, left the arms alone and dragged them into position fairly quickly, then used the dials to fine tune the fingers. I actually spent far more time on her face than anything else...

AWAM - Sophia Subway 1.jpg

...and crap, I just noticed pokethrough I thought I fixed... ah well, maybe he ripped it... bastard! :mad:

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
Done a ton more experiments.... like rerendering that last closeup five more times with different settings, comparing the results and times for each and then settling on the settings I have been using all along... LMAO... but I learned more. I'll probably use subdivisions more, not always to increase quality, but also if a character is far enough away from the camera, than the subdivisions can be lowered to zero as you don't need details on distant models (this is something 3D video games do, they have different quality models and then use lower quality for more distant objects)... anyhow... created a new scene with our lovable Thug and Sophia... more posing practice as well. This time I just pinned her body and shoulders, left the arms alone and dragged them into position fairly quickly, then used the dials to fine tune the fingers. I actually spent far more time on her face than anything else...

View attachment 2055566

...and crap, I just noticed pokethrough I thought I fixed... ah well, maybe he ripped it... bastard! :mad:
This should definitely be an option if you waited too long or ended up not reporting them to the police.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes