Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Could be mate but then all the extra.changes that L&P has made good find but I will pass n this
Thanks. I was looking for that. I think I can add that environment (props) on my shota scene.

Maybe you know where to find the blackboard and the chair.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
More experiments with lighting, render settings and the usual expressions. I learned a little more about subdivisions. I already knew what they did from Blender, but I guess in Daz, if you have a character that has a higher quality skin texture, it will kick in when you set a higher subdivision for your character. I don't think EJ Adora has that, but I wanted to mess with them anyhow. Higher subdivisions will increase the resolution, smoothing, details a little (also exponentially increases your GPU memory requirements, so be careful). This time I turned a pile of render settings on I normally don't use just for shits and giggles and turned off denoising (*audible gasp*), turn on SSIM, whatever that is, set the render quality to 100% etc... done some three point lighting... also had a problem with black spots in her eyes (see my last closeup render), I fixed that. I guess it's a strange, unfixed bug with Daz... turned Optimization to SPEED which helps with it, but didn't fix it 100%, then moved her closer to the center of the scene, X = 0, Z = 0 (or close to it) which effects the black spots that can appear. The further away from center you are, the more they can appear, that fixed it anyhow... anyhow... yeah, rambling on now, but lots of experiementing and as usual, I like to create and save expressions (I'll attach this one below, done a custom render for the icon for it as well)...

Sophia HQ2.jpg

View attachment G3F_Smirk2.7z

Jun 8, 2020
More experiments with lighting, render settings and the usual expressions. I learned a little more about subdivisions. I already knew what they did from Blender, but I guess in Daz, if you have a character that has a higher quality skin texture, it will kick in when you set a higher subdivision for your character. I don't think EJ Adora has that, but I wanted to mess with them anyhow. Higher subdivisions will increase the resolution, smoothing, details a little (also exponentially increases your GPU memory requirements, so be careful). This time I turned a pile of render settings on I normally don't use just for shits and giggles and turned off denoising (*audible gasp*), turn on SSIM, whatever that is, set the render quality to 100% etc... done some three point lighting... also had a problem with black spots in her eyes (see my last closeup render), I fixed that. I guess it's a strange, unfixed bug with Daz... turned Optimization to SPEED which helps with it, but didn't fix it 100%, then moved her closer to the center of the scene, X = 0, Z = 0 (or close to it) which effects the black spots that can appear. The further away from center you are, the more they can appear, that fixed it anyhow... anyhow... yeah, rambling on now, but lots of experiementing and as usual, I like to create and save expressions (I'll attach this one below, done a custom render for the icon for it as well)...

View attachment 2055131

View attachment 2055132
Great but she looks a bit like a doll.

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes