Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
Hey! :giggle:

What if Dom Morello was a true mafia boss? :devilish:

Tried this motion blur effect on this one, to try and simulate movement, what do you guys think? :unsure:

Characters: Sophia, Dom Morello, a thug and Liam.

"Mafia Boss"

View attachment 3169700

No GUI:
View attachment 3169701
Just WOW!!!

Your imagination in storytelling and DAZ's skills are really something. Have You ever consider creating some fan made game like Pixil's Final Task ?

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Indeed, I have not noticed that haha

I think the effect is even more potentialized because I bump the textures on PS... :/

Should be easy enough to fix on the next ones! Thanks for the advice! ;)
As always great, actaully

Tried this motion blur effect on this one, to try and simulate movement, what do you guys think? :unsure:

"Mafia Boss"

View attachment 3169700

No GUI:
View attachment 3169701
I think it's your best one yet! Great work, I was also wondering if you can generally try to make Sophia a little less like having a "painting" look and try to get more realistic (without getting too realistic) I think Morello's face in this pic is actually less of a painting effect. I love your work!

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Just WOW!!!

Your imagination in storytelling and DAZ's skills are really something. Have You ever consider creating some fan made game like Pixil's Final Task ?
Thanks! :giggle:

I did, but its a huge amount of work and I don't have the hardware to try and do stuff like that. It would take too much time :/

I am planning on a gamification of my shorts, but I'm working really slowly on it, so don't expect it too soon...

As always great, actaully

I think it's your best one yet! Great work, I was also wondering if you can generally try to make Sophia a little less like having a "painting" look and try to get more realistic (without getting too realistic) I think Morello's face in this pic is actually less of a painting effect. I love your work!

Not sure what you mean by a "painting" look... I'm sorry :/

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

"Mafia Boss"

View attachment 3169700

No GUI:
View attachment 3169701
That blur looks pretty good to emulate movement... heavy pounding in this case hehehe!
Also, if Sophia is wearing sandals like these, it's most prolly an instant fave for me!!!

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018

I did, but its a huge amount of work and I don't have the hardware to try and do stuff like that. It would take too much time :/

I am planning on a gamification of my shorts, but I'm working really slowly on it, so don't expect it too soon...

Not sure what you mean by a "painting" look... I'm sorry :/
I agree, you are an incredibly good creator (y)
I always look forward to your new work , I'm sure I'm not alone :love:

shemaleNL

Apr 18, 2023

"Mafia Boss"

View attachment 3169700

No GUI:
View attachment 3169701
a very erotic view. just like those old images attached. I wish you could finish this old story with 2 more images. In which Sofia gives him happing ending swallow it all while Liam is greeting M looking standing by the door.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019

"Mafia Boss"

View attachment 3169700

No GUI:
View attachment 3169701
Very nice work. I love Sophia's expression. You are getting very close to L&P quality there.
I think the blur effect is nice but a little too strong. Maybe a little weaker and a very but very small touch to the breasts as well could make it more realistic? (not sure)
I also love the tied up Liam in the back. Great attention to detail there to really tell the story.

What kind of post-work are you doing in photoshop to the renders ? (except the motion blur, of course) It really gives a nice look to them.

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Very nice work. I love Sophia's expression. You are getting very close to L&P quality there.
I think the blur effect is nice but a little too strong. Maybe a little weaker and a very but very small touch to the breasts as well could make it more realistic? (not sure)
I also love the tied up Liam in the back. Great attention to detail there to really tell the story.

What kind of post-work are you doing in photoshop to the renders ? (except the motion blur, of course) It really gives a nice look to them.

I do a pass on the Camera RAW, where I fix the exposure and do a bit of touching in the colors. Then I add blur and a few other filters.

My process is kinda stuck, I need to look into what I can do better. If you guys have any suggestions, I'm always welcoming to receive them!

Maybe for my next one, I will show you the passes of the process, so we can discuss :D

Reactions: ihl86 and gogu2k

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

"Mafia Boss"

View attachment 3169700

No GUI:
View attachment 3169701
Very good, like Liam tied up, also would be funny if he had a ball gag or a shoe in his mouth though :ROFLMAO: IMG_2754.jpeg

Gregory321

Feb 3, 2019

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
First time trying animations on daz, anyone knows why the textures on the breasts and genitalia are offset ( i used breastacular and golden palace both look good when i render a picture, clip in the link )

Capture d'écran 2023-12-14 185855.png

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hey!

Since I had the scene, I decided to do another pose for this scenario. Hope you like it! :giggle:

"Collateral"

View attachment 3173800

No GUI:
View attachment 3173801
I never bought how Sophia was able to get the debt written off so cheaply by just talking to, and flashing Don Morello's brother in prison. Surely Don Morello must have had some plan for a woman as beautiful as Sophia.

The obvious one was an Indecent Proposal type scenario, but given that Don Morello portarying himself as happily married, anybe the route you went down was what L&P was thinking (we might find out L&P's plan in 5-10 years time at current release rate!!).

I hope you do more of these images - preferably built up into a sequence of shots. I am sure these would be very popular with your fellow fans!

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019

I do a pass on the Camera RAW, where I fix the exposure and do a bit of touching in the colors. Then I add blur and a few other filters.

My process is kinda stuck, I need to look into what I can do better. If you guys have any suggestions, I'm always welcoming to receive them!

Maybe for my next one, I will show you the passes of the process, so we can discuss :D
Would love this. I am a novice in Photoshop. (I am actually just using Gimp) Only started playing with color balance and warmth. Until recently I used to tinker with the settings in Daz excruciatingly, trying to make it perfect from there. I would love to see how L&P's renders look before and after Photoshop. How much of the final quality is done in Photoshop?

Hey!

Since I had the scene, I decided to do another pose for this scenario. Hope you like it! :giggle:

"Collateral"

View attachment 3173800

No GUI:
View attachment 3173801
Love it. Sophia is in for a fun night. Liam, not so much.
If I were to change something, it would be the texture of the poker chips. I know they're not really important, but since they are on Sophia and they look so unrealistic, they kind of distract from the fun for a perfectionist like me.

I never bought how Sophia was able to get the debt written off so cheaply by just talking to, and flashing Don Morello's brother in prison. Surely Don Morello must have had some plan for a woman as beautiful as Sophia.

The obvious one was an Indecent Proposal type scenario, but given that Don Morello portarying himself as happily married, anybe the route you went down was what L&P was thinking (we might find out L&P's plan in 5-10 years time at current release rate!!).

I hope you do more of these images - preferably built up into a sequence of shots. I am sure these would be very popular with your fellow fans!
I think L&P said there are still plans for Don Morello. Maybe if she asks him to help with Aiden or something. She will get in his debt again.
Regarding him having plans for Sophia, he is a Mob Boss. He can have whatever he wants, he is not a horny kid desperate for some pussy. However his brother was in prison and giving him a surprise could be worth the debt the first time around.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes