Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Would love this. I am a novice in Photoshop. (I am actually just using Gimp) Only started playing with color balance and warmth. Until recently I used to tinker with the settings in Daz excruciatingly, trying to make it perfect from there. I would love to see how L&P's renders look before and after Photoshop. How much of the final quality is done in Photoshop?

Love it. Sophia is in for a fun night. Liam, not so much.
If I were to change something, it would be the texture of the poker chips. I know they're not really important, but since they are on Sophia and they look so unrealistic, they kind of distract from the fun for a perfectionist like me.

I think L&P said there are still plans for Don Morello. Maybe if she asks him to help with Aiden or something. She will get in his debt again.
Regarding him having plans for Sophia, he is a Mob Boss. He can have whatever he wants, he is not a horny kid desperate for some pussy. However his brother was in prison and giving him a surprise could be worth the debt the first time around.
Thanks! :giggle:

Indeed, the chips were a last minute idea and I just went with it haha :oops:
I don't think they look that unrealistic, but sure, it could have been done better ;)

I forgot to put it up, but here is the RAW for this render. This is how I take it from DAZ. Note the absence of Liam. I need to render him separately otherwise my PC won't render it T.T

Sophia_morello_thug_02_intel.png

Regarding how L&P does his stuff, I'm also very curious. Especially since in the last few years he pumped up his edit by quite a lot. I always try to learn what I can from them, and having the RAW would definitely help a lot hahah.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Thanks! :giggle:

Indeed, the chips were a last minute idea and I just went with it haha :oops:
I don't think they look that unrealistic, but sure, it could have been done better ;)

I forgot to put it up, but here is the RAW for this render. This is how I take it from DAZ. Note the absence of Liam. I need to render him separately otherwise my PC won't render it T.T

View attachment 3174050

Regarding how L&P does his stuff, I'm also very curious. Especially since in the last few years he pumped up his edit by quite a lot. I always try to learn what I can from them, and having the RAW would definitely help a lot hahah.
Nice to see the transition. Funnily enough I think everything and everyone in the scene looks better, except Sophia.
While it does enhance some features and it corrects that line around her mouth (what is that btw?) I feel like it lights her up too much. Like the flash from a camera.

And regarding L&P, yes, I feel he does a few things really well, that I struggle with:
- expressions
- lighting
- postwork
Seeing the RAW for a render, would maybe give me some insight into how good his Daz lighting really is and how much he add value in post.
Expressions I have no idea how to improve.

Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Nice to see the transition. Funnily enough I think everything and everyone in the scene looks better, except Sophia.
While it does enhance some features and it corrects that line around her mouth (what is that btw?) I feel like it lights her up too much. Like the flash from a camera.

And regarding L&P, yes, I feel he does a few things really well, that I struggle with:
- expressions
- lighting
- postwork
Seeing the RAW for a render, would maybe give me some insight into how good his Daz lighting really is and how much he add value in post.
Are you using G3F or G8F? One of the reasons I prefer G8F is the wider variety of Expressions available.

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Are you using G3F or G8F? One of the reasons I prefer G8F is the wider variety of Expressions available.
G8.1F. Same reason. Expressions. This is why I think L&P also made the transition to at least 8.1
I just find it they look at least a little bit off. At least for me, in most of my renders the expression is one of the worst things.
I want to redo her breasts as well. I managed to find a decent form with breastacular but I find it clashes with some of the textures, deforms and other stuff.
I will export her to blender and manually mold the breasts how I want and create one unique morph for them.
I also don't like her skin as much as I would like to. I'm curious if L&P didn't do some work on the texture files as well, to enhance them.

My kingdom for L&P's Sophia .duf file :)))

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
G8.1F. Same reason. Expressions. This is why I think L&P also made the transition to at least 8.1
I just find it they look at least a little bit off. At least for me, in most of my renders the expression is one of the worst things.
I want to redo her breasts as well. I managed to find a decent form with breastacular but I find it clashes with some of the textures, deforms and other stuff.
I will export her to blender and manually mold the breasts how I want and create one unique morph for them.
I also don't like her skin as much as I would like to. I'm curious if L&P didn't do some work on the texture files as well, to enhance them.

My kingdom for L&P's Sophia .duf file :)))
What Breastacular morphs do you use?

I know for G8.1F there's a different MAT Copy file you need to get it to work, but that's the only real problem I've had so far.

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Wha

What Breastacular morphs do you use?

I know for G8.1F there's a different MAT Copy file you need to get it to work, but that's the only real problem I've had so far.
It worked fine with the base copy. But when I tried to apply some tanned stuff over it, it got completely screwed up.
The texture is my biggest problem why I don't switch to G9 completely. I just can't get it to work. Wish I knew enough to be able to create my own textures from the existing adora ones.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017

- expressions
- lighting
- postwork
Do you mean it looks better RAW? :unsure:

I raised the lighting over her because its supposed to be a bright light. I might have to tinker a bit more with it in the future.

The line around her mouth is an artifact of the wet skin I use. I think its because she is a converted model, there seems to be an UV problem. As its easy enough to fix in post, I never tried that hard to fix it haha but I'm open to suggestions :D

Expressions for me are a hit or miss too. Sometimes I do one and it looks awful, then I rotate the head a bit and suddenly its nice hahaha What I've been trying is to look into what the premade expressions change, so that, when I do create my own, I have more controls to use. ;)

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
It worked fine with the base copy. But when I tried to apply some tanned stuff over it, it got completely screwed up.
The texture is my biggest problem why I don't switch to G9 completely. I just can't get it to work. Wish I knew enough to be able to create my own textures from the existing adora ones.
skin builder does a decent job you can also apply daz pbr shader and add details normals to improve how the skin looks ( as for tanning i assume you use wet and tanned then you need to manually copy torso texture to breastacular torso surface )

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Nobody wants to share a mode of Sofia with me ?
Sharing a model is harder than it sounds, particularly when it's been modified from the original - changed to G8.xF, textures changed etc.

For the most part, mine is just EJ Adora with Breastacular Fantasy 1 at around 40%. These days I use XTransfer to update her to G8F.

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
Sharing a model is harder than it sounds, particularly when it's been modified from the original - changed to G8.xF, textures changed etc.

For the most part, mine is just EJ Adora with Breastacular Fantasy 1 at around 40%. These days I use XTransfer to update her to G8F.
you can use content gatherer it shares every file used in a scene

Reactions: Kthulu_SFM
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes