Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Crisantocruz

Dec 3, 2021
Hi I'm new here. I have many doubts since I plan to create my own render. How do they get Sofia's model, or Neil's? I have found some characters and things in the house but not those. Can you help me?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
This thread is certainly alive with the inspired creativity of its artistic contributors. The art in this thread is impressive, and I am humbled to be a part of it. I was also very impressed with the G3 to G8.1 conversions offered by m4dsk1llz. This is a healthy thread I am happy to be a part of.
Jack just finished the next instalment of Scene 58. The four scenes (57, 58, 59 & 60) all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57:
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A58043 (Kaleb) I'm here only for you, Sophia. Come quietly and no one else need suffer.jpg
(Kaleb) I'm here only for you, Sophia. Come quietly and no one else need suffer.
A58044 (Manila) Release Sophia Parker, Now!.jpg
(Manila) Release Sophia Parker, Now!
A58045 (Kaleb) Make your choice officer.jpg
(Kaleb) Make your choice officer.
A58046 (Kaleb) While you arrest me, Jacques Parlance,,,.jpg
(Kaleb) While you arrest me, Jacques Parlance...
A58047 (Kaleb) Expires as we speak.jpg
(Kaleb) Expires as we speak.
A58048 (Kaleb) We will meet again incorruptable constable.jpg
(Kaleb) We will meet again incorruptible constable.

Kaleb is a slick one, and has made his escape. Can Manila save Jacques in time? What is Sophia doing with Pierce on the floor? Just stay tuned for the conclusion of this exciting scene!
Many thanks to my valuable audience, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes