Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
LMAO... yup... I like my women looking like women, not smooth little girls. ;)

View attachment 1865122
I'm the opposite.
I don't like to fight through a forest to get to the fruit and if they've got pretty pussies, I don't like it hidden.
Who likes a mouthful of pubic hair when there's a succulent nectarine to be sucked!!:p
Also girls I know think the same!;)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Night Hacker, can I ask you why in many of the renders presented on this forum, some characters, mostly male, have brown skin? Is it a technical, aesthetic or software situation? I am a photographer and I am interested in this from a professional point of view.
You got me. It honestly gets annoying, but seems to be a default. I will usually go into the surfaces tab and adjust them so their skin is lighter. In the render you replied to, I actually lightened his skin up quite a bit. The default was stupidly dark.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
You got me. It honestly gets annoying, but seems to be a default. I will usually go into the surfaces tab and adjust them so their skin is lighter. In the render you replied to, I actually lightened his skin up quite a bit. The default was stupidly dark.
Night Hacker, if I understand you correctly, then the skin color of the model depends on the intensity of lighting? Approximately like in Photoshop, different layers can be illuminated with different intensity, but at the same time the color scheme changes?

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
This thread is certainly alive with the inspired creativity of its artistic contributors. The art in this thread is impressive, and I am humbled to be a part of it. I was also very impressed with the G3 to G8.1 conversions offered by m4dsk1llz. This is a healthy thread I am happy to be a part of.
Jack just finished the next instalment of Scene 58. The four scenes (57, 58, 59 & 60) all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57:
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
View attachment 1865083
(Kaleb) I'm here only for you, Sophia. Come quietly and no one else need suffer.
View attachment 1865095
(Manila) Release Sophia Parker, Now!
View attachment 1865096
(Kaleb) Make your choice officer.
View attachment 1865097
(Kaleb) While you arrest me, Jacques Parlance...
View attachment 1865100
(Kaleb) Expires as we speak.
View attachment 1865102
(Kaleb) We will meet again incorruptible constable.

Kaleb is a slick one, and has made his escape. Can Manila save Jacques in time? What is Sophia doing with Pierce on the floor? Just stay tuned for the conclusion of this exciting scene!
Many thanks to my valuable audience, Jack.
leaves the artistic drawing, enlisted in the police. In the police you can also take courses in Karate and Taikodo at the expense of the government. You are not involved in it neither for the drawing nor for the stories

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
GB4.jpg

Liam was unfortunately on road and someone had to bring the new bed upstairs. Ivan immediately sent help. No no, dont think anything wrong, Sophia is not a slut, but she doesnt bye anything without a quality check.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes