Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Night Hacker, if I understand you correctly, then the skin color of the model depends on the intensity of lighting? Approximately like in Photoshop, different layers can be illuminated with different intensity, but at the same time the color scheme changes?
I'm still figuring it all out, but I get dark skins (usually on male characters) even in well lit scenes. I usually have to go to the Surfaces tab and adjust the Translucency colour and weight values to lighten them up. Sam settings.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm the opposite.
I don't like to fight through a forest to get to the fruit and if they've got pretty pussies, I don't like it hidden.
Who likes a mouthful of pubic hair when there's a succulent nectarine to be sucked!!:p
Also girls I know think the same!;)
I was married for over 36 years to a woman with a nice bush, never had a problem going down on her, nothing in my mouth, LMAO. She sure didn't mind. One time I went down on her, as I like my woman to get off before I do (to ensure she enjoys it as much as I do), and she knew I am like that so the little witch came three times while I was down on her. I was finally done and wanted to be sure she enjoyed it when she finally informed me that she went off three times while giggling away, knowing how evil she was. Good times anyhow.... never a pube in my mouth. ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was married for over 36 years to a woman with a nice bush, never had a problem going down on her, nothing in my mouth, LMAO. She sure didn't mind. One time I went down on her, as I like my woman to get off before I do (to ensure she enjoys it as much as I do), and she knew I am like that so the little witch came three times while I was down on her. I was finally done and wanted to be sure she enjoyed it when she finally informed me that she went off three times while giggling away, knowing how evil she was. Good times anyhow.... never a pube in my mouth. ;)
Such a gentleman

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
So you can remove a harmless banter joke on here but you can't remove all the vitriol posts talking nonsense on my SOTN Game thread when I asked? Sound job guys, sound job. No wonder L&P has had enough and only rants like a looney on here these days.

A top aWaM Donor nearly got banned from here recently just for using exactly the same language used in the main aWaM Game by L&P himself. The "report" button is for reporting content deemed unsuitable etc. not for getting rid of others objective opinions and jokes you don't like.

The point of this particular thread is to share Art and express opinions on a thread running for nearly 5 years now, if you look back I have put a lot of the early Fan Art on here encouraging folks to have fun here and posting their own interpretations of this enjoyable adventure of this gorgeous sexy Housewife. Some here want to see her fuck like a rabbit, some here want to see her pose like a hot real life Model, no one wants to see Dev's having to post long messages about freedom of speech or discrimination etc., it's boring. So here... Art stuff...

My early Fan Art on here years ago using the old G3's of yesteryear >>>
saswt001a.jpg

Where I am today with the more detailed 8.1 Model >>>
Sophia.jpg

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So you can remove a harmless banter joke on here but you can't remove all the vitriol posts talking nonsense on my SOTN Game thread when I asked? Sound job guys, sound job. No wonder L&P has had enough and only rants like a looney on here these days.

A top aWaM Donor nearly got banned from here recently just for using exactly the same language used in the main aWaM Game by L&P himself. The "report" button is for reporting content deemed unsuitable etc. not for getting rid of others objective opinions and jokes you don't like.

The point of this particular thread is to share Art and express opinions on a thread running for nearly 5 years now, if you look back I have put a lot of the early Fan Art on here encouraging folks to have fun here and posting their own interpretations of this enjoyable adventure of this gorgeous sexy Housewife. Some here want to see her fuck like a rabbit, some here want to see her pose like a hot real life Model, no one wants to see Dev's having to post long messages about freedom of speech or discrimination etc., it's boring. So here... Art stuff...

View attachment 1867407

View attachment 1867411
Totally agree mate. And plus Old Dog annoys the hell out of me. Seriously why can't we ban him.:p:p:ROFLMAO:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1867407

View attachment 1867411
I still prefer G3. Sorry, but I dislike that 8.1 model, doesn't look like her at all. I may try converting my own asset to G8 sometime, but I honestly don't see a need to.

All my renders with her use G3.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I still prefer G3. Sorry, but I dislike that 8.1 model, doesn't look like her at all. I may try converting my own asset to G8 sometime, but I honestly don't see a need to.

All my renders with her use G3.
I am with you on this one as all my renders of Sophia are G-3 models

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just for the heck of it, I created a G8F of Sophia based on my G3F model. It's almost exactly the same except a minor difference in the face. Not sure why I would use G8F over G3F, but just for shits and giggles. This is not 8.1, but just 8 for now.
Character - Sophia G8F.jpg

And here's the scene subset of her. Note, I included everything you see in this render in this, NGV8 Genitals, Pubic Hair for NVG8, Bronwyn Hair G8F, Drop Wet Hair G8F (currently hidden, but I like to have it available if needed).
View attachment Sophia G8F - Scene Subset.7z

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes