Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Here is a new version of Sophia 8.1 at this link; . Redownload if you got this file earlier. Should be the same link as before since I just uploaded over the top of the old version.

This one is based on Old Dog's Genesis 3 Sophia. Blame johnwickkx for giving me this file ;). So instead of going from a G3 to a converted G8 to a G8.1 this is straight from G3 to G8.1.

View attachment 1862835

I was told this is the best version of Sophia as a Genesis 3 Female.

Note: I think there was some sort of error in the Kthulu_SFM version as the metatarsals appear to be borked somehow, this version does not have that issue.
Happy that you enjoyed my version of Sophia.
I will post the duf file soon(ish)

• Angry
Reactions: FROZER and Kobudo27

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
A Wife and Mother 0.161 follardoMOD spanish

follardoMOD.jpg

Link : link update 06/27

Mirror:

I have made a compilation of shared renders from this forum. That makes me think about what the game would be like if it were more horny. Some of you know the videos I've already uploaded. I think it is better that I share the mod so that you can play it directly in the game. My English is very bad, so I have to apologize for sharing only in spanish.

What's in the mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alert: If you play in english dialogues don't match with renders. And don't forget to backup your files.

Renders from: kthuluSFM, leonox, Rapt0rZ, soure, 狗子你变了, Wynlard, westpod. I hope I don't forget anyone. Thanks for your work and for sharing.

enjoy

Last edited:

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
A Wife and Mother 0.161 follardoMOD spanish

View attachment 1863309

Link :

I have made a compilation of shared renders from this forum. That makes me think about what the game would be like if it were more horny. Some of you know the videos I've already uploaded. I think it is better that I share the mod so that you can play it directly in the game. My English is very bad, so I have to apologize for sharing only in spanish.

What's in the mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alert: If you play in english dialogues don't match with renders. And don't forget to backup your files.

Renders from: kthuluSFM, leonox, Rapt0rZ, soure, 狗子你变了, Wynlard, westpod. I hope I don't forget anyone. Thanks for your work and for sharing.

enjoy
When trying to download it says that the connection is not private and I can't download the file. Does the same thing happen to anyone?

Reactions: asero7k
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes