Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Okay, I'll bite... what is "Bipto'ed "?! :unsure:
We have a member, Captain Bipto who has (in the recent past) made modifications to select renders on this thread. They are humorous in nature and in some way include his avatar in the modified render. I believe it is an honor and a privilege to be among the select few to be Bipto'ed. Consider it a right of passage for this thread. I believe what you have done with your probing render is a good candidate. However, only Captain Bipto can say if it is truly worthy. ;)
Wishing you the best, Jack.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack just finished the first instalment of Scene 59. The four scenes (57, 58, 59 & 60) all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57. Please excuse the bit of graininess in the renders. Jack put together what he thought was a delicious environment only to discover it was a little too much for his outdated machine.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A59001 (Sophia) Lady Sorei. Sam is badly injured. He received a crippling impact to the chest ...jpg
(Sophia) Lady Sorei. Sam is badly injured. He received a crippling impact to the chest during combat.
A59002 (Sorei) Lord-son Samuel. Please take a seat, and I will attend to you immediately.jpg
(Sorei) Lord-son Samuel. Please take a seat, and I will attend to you immediately.
A59003 (Sorei) Are you finding your strength with elite opponents lord-son.jpg
(Sorei) Are you finding your strength with elite opponents lord-son?
A59004 (Sam) I found my skills wanting in the presence of one who was older and far more exper...jpg
(Sam) I found my skills wanting in the presence of one who was older and far more experienced.
A59005 (Sorei) Was, lord-son.jpg
(Sorei) Was, lord-son?
A59006 (Sam) Kiro was shot by Officer Shaw when he did not disarm when commanded.jpg
(Sam) Kiro was shot by Officer Shaw when he did not disarm when commanded.

Jack took some time adjusting lighting to help the sharpness of these renders. He will continue to make adjustments as this scenes moves forward.
Thank you for your patience, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes