Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack just finished the first instalment of Scene 59. The four scenes (57, 58, 59 & 60) all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57. Please excuse the bit of graininess in the renders. Jack put together what he thought was a delicious environment only to discover it was a little too much for his outdated machine.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A59001 (Sophia) Lady Sorei. Sam is badly injured. He received a crippling impact to the chest ...jpg
(Sophia) Lady Sorei. Sam is badly injured. He received a crippling impact to the chest during combat.
A59002 (Sorei) Lord-son Samuel. Please take a seat, and I will attend to you immediately.jpg
(Sorei) Lord-son Samuel. Please take a seat, and I will attend to you immediately.
A59003 (Sorei) Are you finding your strength with elite opponents lord-son.jpg
(Sorei) Are you finding your strength with elite opponents lord-son?
A59004 (Sam) I found my skills wanting in the presence of one who was older and far more exper...jpg
(Sam) I found my skills wanting in the presence of one who was older and far more experienced.
A59005 (Sorei) Was, lord-son.jpg
(Sorei) Was, lord-son?
A59006 (Sam) Kiro was shot by Officer Shaw when he did not disarm when commanded.jpg
(Sam) Kiro was shot by Officer Shaw when he did not disarm when commanded.

Jack took some time adjusting lighting to help the sharpness of these renders. He will continue to make adjustments as this scenes moves forward.
Thank you for your patience, Jack.

Thunderbolt2

Nov 12, 2021
A Wife and Mother 0.161 follardoMOD spanish

View attachment 1863309

Link :

Mirror:

I have made a compilation of shared renders from this forum. That makes me think about what the game would be like if it were more horny. Some of you know the videos I've already uploaded. I think it is better that I share the mod so that you can play it directly in the game. My English is very bad, so I have to apologize for sharing only in spanish.

What's in the mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alert: If you play in english dialogues don't match with renders. And don't forget to backup your files.

Renders from: kthuluSFM, leonox, Rapt0rZ, soure, 狗子你变了, Wynlard, westpod. I hope I don't forget anyone. Thanks for your work and for sharing.

enjoy
Do you have a download file for MAC please?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
They FINALLY have video cards available in my city to buy (I wanted to support local business) and so I picked up an RTX 3060 12G. What a difference. That Sophia + Alien render I did took around 5-7 mins to render on my 1050TI 4G. I rendered the same scene in 1 min today, with my web browser open and running (couldn't do that before, had to shut down the browser to conserve VRAM).

I loaded up the following Subway scene, with my browser open and without reducing geometry (hiding objects) and without reducing the texture size and this rendered to my normal 200 iteration denoised scene in about 1 min. MUCH faster, but also, with normal textures, the quality is already increased due to the fact I don't have to reduce them anymore.

I'm quite pleased.

AWAM - Subway 1.jpg

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
They FINALLY have video cards available in my city to buy (I wanted to support local business) and so I picked up an RTX 3060 12G. What a difference. That Sophia + Alien render I did took around 5-7 mins to render on my 1050TI 4G. I rendered the same scene in 1 min today, with my web browser open and running (couldn't do that before, had to shut down the browser to conserve VRAM).

I loaded up the following Subway scene, with my browser open and without reducing geometry (hiding objects) and without reducing the texture size and this rendered to my normal 200 iteration denoised scene in about 1 min. MUCH faster, but also, with normal textures, the quality is already increased due to the fact I don't have to reduce them anymore.

I'm quite pleased.

View attachment 1873483
Congratz man! I'm excited to see what you can produce now that your hardware is up to par! :D

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
A Wife and Mother 0.161 follardoMOD spanish

View attachment 1863309

Link :

Mirror:

I have made a compilation of shared renders from this forum. That makes me think about what the game would be like if it were more horny. Some of you know the videos I've already uploaded. I think it is better that I share the mod so that you can play it directly in the game. My English is very bad, so I have to apologize for sharing only in spanish.

What's in the mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alert: If you play in english dialogues don't match with renders. And don't forget to backup your files.

Renders from: kthuluSFM, leonox, Rapt0rZ, soure, 狗子你变了, Wynlard, westpod. I hope I don't forget anyone. Thanks for your work and for sharing.

enjoy
Thank you so much for such a work. I translated it into Russian and got great pleasure from your texts and fan inserts

Muchas gracias por este trabajo. Lo traduje al ruso y disfruté mucho de tus textos y inserciones de fans

Reactions: follardo

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
We have a member, Captain Bipto who has (in the recent past) made modifications to select renders on this thread. They are humorous in nature and in some way include his avatar in the modified render. I believe it is an honor and a privilege to be among the select few to be Bipto'ed. Consider it a right of passage for this thread. I believe what you have done with your probing render is a good candidate. However, only Captain Bipto can say if it is truly worthy. ;)
Wishing you the best, Jack.
:cautious: sorry, I'm retired... too many complaints from artists and mods, for those little 'joke' images :cautious:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019

I'm quite pleased.

View attachment 1873483
Good on you for getting a new card, two things you will likely notice. Most of your normal renders will be very fast, and second you will experiment with more lighting / characters / convergence / higher resolution. That is exactly what I did when I went from two GTX 1080Ti's (SLI) to a single RTX 3090. Plus there is ray tracing added on top of that.

BTW, I am still waiting on Old Dog to do what he promised, maybe I need WhiteWolf619 to nag him mercilessly. Or maybe now with your new card you can do the comparison of multiple Sophia's to show the differences.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Good on you for getting a new card, two things you will likely notice. Most of your normal renders will be very fast, and second you will experiment with more lighting / characters / convergence / higher resolution. That is exactly what I did when I went from two GTX 1080Ti's (SLI) to a single RTX 3090. Plus there is ray tracing added on top of that.

BTW, I am still waiting on Old Dog to do what he promised, maybe I need WhiteWolf619 to nag his mercilessly. Or maybe mnow with your new card you can do the comparison of multiple Sophia's to show the differences.
Whitewolf all ready is,thanks

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

BTW, I am still waiting on Old Dog to do what he promised, maybe I need WhiteWolf619 to nag his mercilessly. Or maybe mnow with your new card you can do the comparison of multiple Sophia's to show the differences.
I never stop apparently even after everything i have given him. So many DUF files. My GOD MAN SOOO MANY DUF FILES!!!. And he is never satisfied.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes