Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack just finished the next instalment of Scene 59. The four scenes (57, 58, 59 & 60) all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57. This environment has frustrated my every attempt to clean up the net-shape renders I usually provide. My next attempt will be some form of denoiser. Does anyone have suggestions?
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A59007 (Sorei) The injury has bruised your heart, and it is swelling. I will administer the tr...jpg
(Sorei) The injury has bruised your heart, and it is swelling. I will administer the treatment.
A59008 (Sam) Please do, Lady Sorei.jpg
(Sam) Please do, Lady Sorei.
A59009 (Sophia) Lady Sorei. We also have a vial of blood taken from Mrs. Parlance who has cancer.jpg
(Sophia) Lady Sorei. We also have a vial of blood taken from Mrs. Parlance who has cancer.
A59010 (Sam) Please, Lady Sorei. Examine the blood, and see if we have a cure.jpg
(Sam) Please, Lady Sorei. Examine the blood, and see if we have a cure.
A59011 (Sorei) Yes, lord-son. I will examine the blood directly after you have been treated.jpg
(Sorei) Yes, lord-son. I will examine the blood directly after you have been treated.
A59012 (Sam) Lady Sorei. Lorellis has a question that she hopes you have insight for.jpg
(Sam) Lady Sorei. Lorellis has a question that she hopes you have insight for.

Again, please excuse the graininess. Jack continues to work on a solution for the upcoming renders.
Appreciatively, Jack.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Jack just finished the next instalment of Scene 59. The four scenes (57, 58, 59 & 60) all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57. This environment has frustrated my every attempt to clean up the net-shape renders I usually provide. My next attempt will be some form of denoiser. Does anyone have suggestions?
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
View attachment 1874927
(Sorei) The injury has bruised your heart, and it is swelling. I will administer the treatment.
View attachment 1874930
(Sam) Please do, Lady Sorei.
View attachment 1874938
(Sophia) Lady Sorei. We also have a vial of blood taken from Mrs. Parlance who has cancer.
View attachment 1874939
(Sam) Please, Lady Sorei. Examine the blood, and see if we have a cure.
View attachment 1874941
(Sorei) Yes, lord-son. I will examine the blood directly after you have been treated.
View attachment 1874942
(Sam) Lady Sorei. Lorellis has a question that she hopes you have insight for.

Again, please excuse the graininess. Jack continues to work on a solution for the upcoming renders.
Appreciatively, Jack.
Trying setting your denoiser to about 100

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Very nice art work and I do really like them being in BW and your Sophia looks amazing,great work
Agreed.
Yes, there is something about B&W that seems to me to create more eroticism in photos, but in 3D renders I have seen on here adds more realism as well.
I saw a render on F95 (not sure where but not on this forum) and if I'd seen it outside of here, would have sworn it was a photo.
Even then took me a while to realise it was a 3D render.
Maybe to do with shade and texture, not colour?!

I'm not a professional photographer or artist, but any erotic photography I've done is always in B&W.
I just can't imagine it would be as good in colour.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Trying setting your denoiser to about 100
Mine is always set to ZERO. Believe it or not, it doesn't slow down rendering times to have it on from the first frame, and it doesn't effect the quality in a negative way one bit. I ran a zillions tests with and with out it, various times and how long it took and never found any evidence to show I should wait until a later frame to use it.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thank you for the advice. I will do just that. I really believe that I sabotaged myself by putting together a beautiful environment that was just too much for Ol' Janky Bolts (the sobriquet for my computer.) It almost sounds like a good thread alias doesn't it?
Jack.
LOL, nice name for it. ;)

When that happened to me in the past, I used to reduce the texture size in half (actually reduces the byte size by 1/4). That is often enough to allow it to fit into your Video card's memory and honestly in most cases I haven't noticed the difference in quality. Also, is quite nice for eliminating objects in the scene which are out of view, which will also save on video memory (VRAM) and allow you to not only render the scene with a denoiser, but you will render it much quicker as well. You will also usually notice less lag when panning around your scene in Daz Studio.

Reactions: Jack Adams

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
LOL, nice name for it. ;)

When that happened to me in the past, I used to reduce the texture size in half (actually reduces the byte size by 1/4). That is often enough to allow it to fit into your Video card's memory and honestly in most cases I haven't noticed the difference in quality. Also, is quite nice for eliminating objects in the scene which are out of view, which will also save on video memory (VRAM) and allow you to not only render the scene with a denoiser, but you will render it much quicker as well. You will also usually notice less lag when panning around your scene in Daz Studio.
This very good advice, thank you. I am currently re-rendering with my first attempt to use denoiser. When this is done I will look into what you just advised.
Appreciative, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes