Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
LOL, nice name for it. ;)

When that happened to me in the past, I used to reduce the texture size in half (actually reduces the byte size by 1/4). That is often enough to allow it to fit into your Video card's memory and honestly in most cases I haven't noticed the difference in quality. Also, is quite nice for eliminating objects in the scene which are out of view, which will also save on video memory (VRAM) and allow you to not only render the scene with a denoiser, but you will render it much quicker as well. You will also usually notice less lag when panning around your scene in Daz Studio.
This very good advice, thank you. I am currently re-rendering with my first attempt to use denoiser. When this is done I will look into what you just advised.
Appreciative, Jack.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
In spite of the gracious help offered by Old Dog WhiteWolf619 Night Hacker and DrDougDoesDOS this is the best render Jack can get after denoiser and other tricks:
A59013 (Sophia) I recently learned that Carl has increased the corruption with compulsion.jpg
This environment is just too demanding for Ol' Janky Bolts. As a result, Jack has decided to take an hiatus from rendering while he schedules an appointment to have his computer upgraded to a 3080 graphics card and optimal companion hardware. Jack recently received the graphics card, although other responsibilities have taken precedence over having it installed. No longer... Jack has now made the installation a priority. My friends who enjoy my crossover story deserve better than this grainy non-sense! Jack will schedule the appointment, and let people know when the computer goes in so it is known that he will be MIA for the duration.
Thank you all for your patience, Jack.
PS If I missed anyone in my shout out, it is my lack of morning coffee, not an intentional slight.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In spite of the gracious help offered by Old Dog WhiteWolf619 Night Hacker and DrDougDoesDOS this is the best render Jack can get after denoiser and other tricks:
View attachment 1875965
This environment is just too demanding for Ol' Janky Bolts. As a result, Jack has decided to take an hiatus from rendering while he schedules an appointment to have his computer upgraded to a 3080 graphics card and optimal companion hardware. Jack recently received the graphics card, although other responsibilities have taken precedence over having it installed. No longer... Jack has now made the installation a priority. My friends who enjoy my crossover story deserve better than this grainy non-sense! Jack will schedule the appointment, and let people know when the computer goes in so it is known that he will be MIA for the duration.
PS If I missed anyone in my shout out, it is my lack of morning coffee, not an intentional slight.
You could ask for somebody has a decent knowledge of PS work

Reactions: Jack Adams
Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 1875965
I don't know what youre talking about that pic isn't denoised at all.

Here you go... same pic just ran through 2 seconds of intel denoiser

A59013_Sophia_I_recently_learned_that_Carl_has_increased_the_corruption_with_compulsion_nvidia.png

edit: here you get the drag and drop app for the denoiser and then you have to download

and then in the app link to the extracted denoiser folder

or actually activate the denoiser in daz studio which you most certainly did not. :)

A 3080 is worthless if you don't know what your doing in the first place.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I don't know what youre talking about that pic isn't denoised at all.

Here you go... same pic just ran through 2 seconds of intel denoiser

View attachment 1876012

edit: here you get the drag and drop app for the denoiser and then you have to download

and then in the app link to the extracted denoiser folder

or actually activate the denoiser in daz studio which you most certainly did not. :)

A 3080 is worthless if you don't know what your doing in the first place.
Thank you for the info. Yes, this was my first attempt using the DAZ denoiser, not the Intel denoiser. I agree that was is offered by DAZ didn't work well for me at all. I also agree that since this is my first attempt using a denoiser that I don't yet know what I am doing, but isn't that the nature of things? In any case I appreciate that you took the time to give me the links. I will download them, and will see if I can get Intel denoiser to work for me. I am still going to have the graphics card installed.
Thanks again for your time, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes