Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Jan 29, 2018
La femme inconnue : Hé les morveux lâchés cette femme et tirez-vous avant que je vous mette ma main dans gueule !
Le jeune homme : Si tu leur parle français maman, ils ne vont rien comprendre.
La femme inconnue : et mon pied dans les couilles à ton avis, ils vont comprendre ?

La femme inconnue : lâchez cette femme et tirez-vous bande de petites merdes ou vous allez prendre mon pied dans les couilles !
Derek : Merde, fais chier ! Allés vous occuper de cette pute les mecs et faite lui voir qui on est.

The unknown woman: let go of this woman and get the fuck out of here or you’ll get my foot in the balls!
Derek: Fuck it, fuck it! Go take care of that whore guys and show her who we are.
011.png

Tobias : Dégage de là sale pute où tu vas finir comme l'autre salope !
Jacob : Aller rendre chez toi la vieille ! va faire à bouffer à...

Tobias: Get the fuck out slut where you’re gonna end up like the other bitch!
Jacob: Go back to your home, old woman ! Go and cook for...
012.png

La femme inconnue : Ça c'est pour t'apprendre la politesse... et toi tu vas rester avec moi, je vais te faire regretter de m'avoir traité de vieille !
Unknown Woman: That’s to teach you manners... and you, you’re gonna stay with me, I’m gonna make you regret calling me old!
013.png
Le jeune homme : Doucement maman tu vas les blesser, ils sont plus con que méchant ceux-là.
Jacob : ...HAAEURR !

Sophia : Aah !
Derek : Je sais pas qui tu es toi, mais tu va lâcher mon pote où je tue la fille.
Le jeune homme : Il bluffe maman, il est paniqué et il ne sait plus quoi faire, ça se voit.
La femme inconnue : Oooh voyez-vous ça ! tu l'as volé dans la dinette de ta sœur ton couteau ? Range ça petit con et laisse cette femme tranquille, tu vas finir par te couper...

Derek: I don’t know who you are, but you’re gonna drop my buddy or I’m gonna kill the girl.
The young man: He bluffs mom, he’s panicked and he doesn’t know what to do anymore, it’s obvious.
Unknown woman: Oooh, you see that! You stole it from your sister’s dinette with your knife? Put that shit away and leave this woman alone, you’re gonna cut yourself...
014.png

La femme inconnue : Dépeche toi, j'ai l'impréssion que ton copain n'en a plus pour très longtemps...
Derek : Ok, ok c'est bon j'arrête ! Aller laissez le partir s'il vous plaît, on voulais juste s'amuser un peu.
Sophia : (Ouf ! merci seigneur...)

Unknown woman: Hurry up, I have the impression that your boyfriend doesn’t have much longer...
Derek: Okay, okay I’m done! Let him go please, we just wanted to have some fun.
Sophia: ( Whew! thank you, Lord...).
015.png

murlo3966

Jun 22, 2019
La femme inconnue : Hé les morveux lâchés cette femme et tirez-vous avant que je vous mette ma main dans gueule !
Le jeune homme : Si tu leur parle français maman, ils ne vont rien comprendre.
La femme inconnue : et mon pied dans les couilles à ton avis, ils vont comprendre ?

La femme inconnue : lâchez cette femme et tirez-vous bande de petites merdes ou vous allez prendre mon pied dans les couilles !
Derek : Merde, fais chier ! Allés vous occuper de cette pute les mecs et faite lui voir qui on est.

The unknown woman: let go of this woman and get the fuck out of here or you’ll get my foot in the balls!
Derek: Fuck it, fuck it! Go take care of that whore guys and show her who we are.
011.png

Tobias : Dégage de là sale pute où tu vas finir comme l'autre salope !
Jacob : Aller rendre chez toi la vieille ! va faire à bouffer à...

Tobias: Get the fuck out slut where you’re gonna end up like the other bitch!
Jacob: Go back to your home, old woman ! Go and cook for...
012.png

La femme inconnue : Ça c'est pour t'apprendre la politesse... et toi tu vas rester avec moi, je vais te faire regretter de m'avoir traité de vieille !
Unknown Woman: That’s to teach you manners... and you, you’re gonna stay with me, I’m gonna make you regret calling me old!
013.png
Le jeune homme : Doucement maman tu vas les blesser, ils sont plus con que méchant ceux-là.
Jacob : ...HAAEURR !

Derek : Je sais pas qui tu es toi, mais tu va lâcher mon pote où je tue la fille.
Le jeune homme : Il bluffe maman, il est paniqué et il ne sait plus quoi faire, ça se voit.
La femme inconnue : Oooh voyez-vous ça ! tu l'as volé dans la dinette de ta sœur ton couteau ? Range ça petit con et laisse cette femme tranquille, tu vas finir par te couper...

Derek: I don’t know who you are, but you’re gonna drop my buddy or I’m gonna kill the girl.
The young man: He bluffs mom, he’s panicked and he doesn’t know what to do anymore, it’s obvious.
Unknown woman: Oooh, you see that! You stole it from your sister’s dinette with your knife? Put that shit away and leave this woman alone, you’re gonna cut yourself...
014.png

La femme inconnue : Dépeche toi, j'ai l'impréssion que ton copain n'en a plus pour très longtemps...
Derek : Ok, ok c'est bon j'arrête ! Aller laissez le partir s'il vous plaît, on voulais juste s'amuser un peu.
Sophia : (Ouf ! merci seigneur...)

Unknown woman: Hurry up, I have the impression that your boyfriend doesn’t have much longer...
Derek: Okay, okay I’m done! Let him go please, we just wanted to have some fun.
Sophia: ( Whew! thank you, Lord...).
015.png

you are better than the original game

Reactions: JagHond

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Christine, using and for the character. Then did some customisation on her pubes, since that is a thing with NGV7. And apparently she has heart-shaped pubes - still curious as to why Ellie knows this.

Christine Test 2.png

And for those that were wondering - I believe the soccer field is a combination of , , and . There do seem to be a couple of fences out there, any would probably do.

Jan 29, 2018
Femme inconnue : Oups ! Je suis désolé mon grand je ne savais pas ! Écoute, pour me faire pardonner c'est moi qui vais m'amuser avec vous. Tu vas voir je connais un jeu super, ça s'appelle balance ton porc à la poubelle... Suivez-moi tous les deux je vais vous expliquer la règle.

Unknown woman: Oops! I’m sorry young man I didn’t know! Listen, to make it up to me it is I will have fun with you. You’ll see I know a great game, it’s called dumping your pig in the garbage... Follow me both of you I’ll explain the rule.
016.png

Femme inconnue : Viens m'aider mon ange s'il te plaît, ouvre la poubelle derrière toi.
017.png

Femme inconnue : regarde, je mets ton petit copain dedans, après ce sera à ton tour et je finirai par ton autre petit copain... Euh à propos, vous devriez essayer les filles plutôt que de rester entre mecs, ça vous détendrait.
Jeune homme : Tu exagères maman, les services de la ville vont mettre plusieurs jours à nettoyer la poubelle.

Woman unknown: look, I put your boyfriend in, then it will be your turn and I will end up with your other boyfriend... Um, by the way, you guys should try girls instead of just hanging out with guys, it would relax you.
Young man: You exaggerate, Mom, city services will take several days to clean the trash.
018.png

Femme inconnue : je sais bien mon ange mais on ne peux pas laisser trainer une telle quantité d'ordure dans les rues... Est-ce que tu peux aller chercher la voiture s'il te plaît ?
Jeune homme : Ok. Je reviens dans quelques instants Mme Parker... À propos, je vous présente ma mère Melissa et moi je m'appelle Alexis, je suis dans la classe de votre collègue de la section échange international.
Sophia : euh enchantée...
Melissa : et le troisième ! Maintenant les jeunes écoutez bien le jeu commencer, la première tête que je vois sortir je tape dessus !

Unknown woman: I know my dear, but you can’t leave such a quantity of garbage in the streets... Can you get the car, please?
Young man: Okay. I’ll be back in a moment, Mrs Parker... By the way, I’d like to introduce my mother, Melissa, and my name is Alexis, and I’m in your colleague’s class in the international exchange section.
Sophia: uh, delighted...
Melissa: and the third! Now the young people listen well to the game start, the first head I see coming out I hit it!
019.png

Melissa : Ça va Mme Parker ?
Sophia : Oui merci mais appelez-moi Sophia.
Melissa : Sophia, d'accord. Venez, mon fils va arriver avec la voiture, on va s'occuper de vous.
Sophia : Non je vous remercie, vous en avez suffisamment fait, je veux juste rentrer chez moi.

Melissa: How are you, Mrs Parker?
Sophia: Yes thank you but call me Sophia.
Melissa: Sophia, okay. Come on, my son is coming with the car, we’ll take care of you.
Sophia: No thank you, you’ve done enough, I just want to go home.
020.png

Melissa : rentrer chez vous ? Dans cette tenue ? En état de choc ? C'est hors de question ! je ne me pardonnerai jamais s'il vous arrivait quelque chose. Vous allez passer chez moi afin que je vous donne des vêtements qui ne soient pas déchirés et après je vous ramènerai chez vous en voiture !
Sophia : Ne vous inquiétez pas j'ai des vêtements neuf chez moi et puis je ne voudrai pas vous déranger...

Melissa: Going home? In this outfit? In shock? That’s out of the question! I’ll never forgive myself if something happens to you. You’re gonna come by my house so I can give you some clothes that aren’t torn and then I’m gonna drive you home!
Sophia: Don’t worry I have new clothes at home and then I wouldn’t want to disturb you...
021.png

Melissa : ...Me déranger ?! Jamais de la vie ! Et puis j'ai tout un tas de vêtement que je ne peux plus mettre, je vais être obligée de les jeter si je ne peux pas les donner.
Sophia : Bon très bien. Encore une fois je vous remercie du fond du cœur. J'ai eu la peur ma vie, j'ai cru qu'ils allaient me violer.
Melissa : Je sais... et c'est pour ça que je veux vous aider, ma mère me disait toujours que pour chaque mauvaise personne, il y en a dix autres prête à vous secourir.

Melissa: ... Bother me?! Never in my life! And then I have a whole bunch of clothes I can’t wear anymore, I’m gonna have to throw them away if I can’t give them away.
Sophia: All right. Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I had fear in my life, I thought they were going to rape me.
Melissa: I know... and that’s why I want to help you, my mom always told me that for every bad person there are ten more ready to rescue you.
022.png

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
And for those that were wondering - I believe the soccer field is a combination of , , and . There do seem to be a couple of fences out there, any would probably do.
you are a genius
that looks like the right parts for the soccer field he use. i didn't find any of the parts for free to test and build it.
maybe i buy it because i need it for another story that is in my mind for a very long time

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's not hard, just time consuming. The trick seems to be knowing what to search for, and which sites will most likely have it.

And sometimes you just get lucky. I believe the bench Sophia sits on during the bikini show is part of . Discovered Ellie's room by accident too.

Meanwhile, quick test of the Wooden Bleaches, and what the OP says in Alyssa. Seems a little off, but will play around with it more - it could just be the poses and expressions I'm using.

Bleachers Test.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Huh, for a game that appears to have a fair few Sam fans, I thought that'd be in the OP. Doubt I'll use it myself, but I'll note it down.

Does anyone know the hair asset, or shall I add that to the list of things to track down once exams are over?

EDIT: And Amber and Neil for that matter!!

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
retour dans le présent...
Dylan : Il n'empêche que je continue à penser que je devrais m'occuper moi-même de ce connard... J'en ai assez qu'il se croit au-dessus de tout le monde. Une fois il a même menacé de s'en prendre à Ellie, mais je te jure que s'il te touche ou s'il touche à Ellie, je lui règle son compte !
Sophia : non ne fais pas ça chéri, je t'ai dit que c'est moi qui allais m'en occuper. Je peux largement supporter sa bêtise et sa méchanceté si je sais que rien ne te fera devenir comme lui tu comprends .
Dylan : Oui d'accord, je comprends... Mais promets-moi de faire très attention, il pourrait vouloir s'en prendre à toi ou à Ellie et ça je ne le supporterai pas !

back in the present...
Dylan: Still, I keep thinking that I should take care of this asshole myself... I’m tired of him thinking he’s above everyone else. Once he even threatened to hurt Ellie, but I swear to God, if he touches you or Ellie, I’ll take care of him!
Sophia: No, don’t do that, honey, I told you I’ll take care of it. I can bear his stupidity and his wickedness if I know that nothing will make you become like him you understand.
Dylan: Yes okay, I understand... But promise me you’ll be very careful, he might want to hurt you or Ellie and I can’t stand that!
023.png

Sophia : Ca c'est mon grand garçon ! (??? C'est exactement ce que m'ont dit Mélissa et Alexis ! ça veut dire qu'ils avaient raison ? Dylan sait que mon mari est souvent absent et que j'en souffre, alors il se comporte en homme de la maison... est-ce que Mélissa et Alexis auraient également raison sur l'autre chose dont nous avons parlé ?. Je dois en être sûre...).
Tu sais mon chéri je crois que je vais devoir me faire une raison, tu n'es plus un enfant maintenant, tu commences à devenir un homme et je constate avec plaisir que tu sais t'occuper de ta famille. Je suis très fière de toi tu sais ! Ta petite amie aura vraiment de la chance.
Dylan : Aller maman, arrête c'est gênant... Mais à part jouer au foot et aux jeux vidéo je ne sais rien faire d'autre, aucune fille ne s'intéresse à moi.
Sophia : ne dit pas ça je suis sûr que c'est faux ! Et puis tu sais les filles, c'est un peu comme vous les garçons, on aime bien se montrer avec des gros dure bien musclé mais en vérité, on tombe amoureuse des hommes gentils et attentionnés. Il faut juste que tu trouves quelques choses pour engager la conversation.

Sophia: That’s my big boy! (? That’s exactly what Melissa and Alexis told me! Does that mean they were right? Dylan knows that my husband is often absent and that I suffer from it, so he acts like a man of the house... is-what Melissa and Alexis would also be right about the other thing we talked about?. I have to be sure...).
You know, honey, I think I’m gonna have to give myself a reason, you’re not a child anymore, you’re starting to become a man and I’m glad to see you’re taking care of your family. I’m very proud of you, you know! Your girlfriend will be really lucky.
Dylan: Come on, Mom, stop it... But other than playing football and video games, I can’t do anything else, no girl cares about me.
Sophia: Don’t say that I’m sure it’s not true! And then, you know, girls, it’s kind of like you boys, we like to show up with big, tough, well-muscled guys, but the truth is, we fall in love with nice, caring men. You just need to find a few things to start the conversation.
024.png

Dylan : C'est bien ça le problème, je n'arrive jamais à trouver quelque chose à dire. J'ai cru qu'apprendre à faire des massages serait suffisant mais euh... En fait ça ne change rien puisque je n'arrive pas à leur parler.
Sophia : C'est vrai tu as appris à faire des massages ?
Dylan : Oui j'ai regardé des tutos sur Internet et j'ai acheté quelques magazines sur le sujet. Tu veux que je te montre ?
Sophia : Oui avec plaisir !

Dylan: That’s the problem, I can never find anything to say. I thought learning to give massages would be enough, but, uh... actually, it doesn’t matter because I can’t talk to them.
Sophia: Is it true you learned how to massage?
Dylan: Yes I looked at tutorials on the Internet and I bought some magazines on the subject. You want me to show you?
Sophia: Yes with pleasure!
025.png

Dylan : Super ! Alors assié-toi confortablement et détends toi.
Sophia : Hmmm tu te débouilles très bien mon chéri, tu as vraiment appris ça sur Internet . (Hum ! Ses mains sont divines, j'espère que ça va durer longtemps...)

Dylan: Great! So sit comfortably and relax.
Sophia: Hmmm, you’re doing very well, darling, you really learned that on the Internet. (Hum! His hands are divine, I hope it will last a long time...)
026.png

Sophia : Aaaah ! Fais ça à toutes les filles que tu veux, il n'y en a pas une qui résistera. (Alexis et Mélissa avaient tort, il ne tente ri...???!!!).

Sophia: Aaaah! Do this to all the girls you want, there is not one that will resist. (Alexis and Melissa were wrong, he does not try anythi...???!!!).
027.png

A suivre...

cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks globsis that's great

Huh, for a game that appears to have a fair few Sam fans, I thought that'd be in the OP. Doubt I'll use it myself, but I'll note it down.

Does anyone know the hair asset, or shall I add that to the list of things to track down once exams are over?

EDIT: And Amber and Neil for that matter!!
Sam's hair looks to be this

SandEater

Oct 31, 2017
School Classroom

after Sophia's class leaves the classroom she still standing there with her
unbuttoned shirt and thought about what she has done

View attachment 405632

but then the doors opened and someone comes in

View attachment 405633

why is Zac here and what does he want?

View attachment 405634 View attachment 405635

Zac can't resist and looks at Sophia's breast again

View attachment 405636 View attachment 405637

Sophia talking to Zac not knowing what his next step will be and then he is touching her breast

View attachment 405638 View attachment 405639

first Sophia is shocked but then she let him do and like it
Zac unzip Sophia's blouse and then he licks her breast

View attachment 405640 View attachment 405641

both of them like it and can't stop
Sophia get off her pants and sit on the table
Zac goes on and lick her pussy

View attachment 405642 View attachment 405643

Zac fucks Sophia and like it

View attachment 405644 View attachment 405645

but Dylan is at the door and he doesn't like what he see

View attachment 405646

another little story i've done
sorry for the bad english but i try my best
and of course sorry for the bad quali with Zac's skin. don't know what it is maybe the light or something else. but i don't wanna render the scenes again. it take a lot of time.

Where can I buy the black dress? I can't find it anywhere

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't know what Barklay uses, but it's a shirt, not a dress. appears to have some fun, similar morphs.

Meanwhile, here's my test of the (with Ellie and Sophia):
Massage Room 2.png

Just in the background.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
While not in my personal taste GladenSnake, you should keep going!! Are you ever in the Daz3D Art thread? Those guys are great for feedback and improvements.

Whose POV is it? And whose car? I've always found it a bit odd that the Parkers only have one car

Reactions: Born2game
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes