Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
D

Deleted member 1246680

While not in my personal taste GladenSnake, you should keep going!! Are you ever in the Daz3D Art thread? Those guys are great for feedback and improvements.

Whose POV is it? And whose car? I've always found it a bit odd that the Parkers only have one car
It's POV Sam and random car

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
It's POV Sam and random car
accidental sex in a random Range Rover - this is almost a typical situation nowadays, and if you do not have such a car, then they will fuck you :ROFLMAO:(I do not know about English,but in Russian it sounds very funny;)"если у тебя нет такой тачки,то ебать будут тебя")

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Huh, and one of the guys from the Daz Art thread I was talking about!! I don't recall seeing you here before lexx228.

Speaking of cars, does anyone know of any good convertibles that works in Daz? I want to do some pics with Ellie, Julia and Christine, and there just seems to be the Range Rover and the Bug. I was hoping for a Jeep, or a Mini convertible. Or even a Bug convertible.

D

Deleted member 1246680

accidental sex in a random Range Rover - this is almost a typical situation nowadays, and if you do not have such a car, then they will fuck you :ROFLMAO:(I do not know about English,but in Russian it sounds very funny;)"если у тебя нет такой тачки,то ебать будут тебя")
Я знаю , звучит странно ...

Jan 29, 2018
Sophia : ( ...???!!! Non ! Ce n'est pas possible ! Ils ne peuvent pas avoir raison ! Mon fils ne peut pas être attiré par moi !).

Sophia: ( ...???!!! No! It’s not possible! They can’t be right! My son can’t be attracted to me!).
028.png

Sophia : ( et moi, pourquoi je ne fais rien ? Est-ce que je suis comme Mélissa ? Est-ce que je vais le laisser aller plus loin ? Oui je suis comme elle, je vais le laisser faire parce que je sens en lui du désir et de la tendresse.)

Sophia: ( and me, why I do nothing? Am I like Melissa? Am I going to let him go further? Yes I am like her, I am going to let him do it because I feel desire and tenderness in him.)
029.png

Sophia : ( je vais me laisser capturer par son enivrante maladresse, sa douce inexpérience... mon désir de me sentir toujours aussi attirante...).

Sophia: ( Yes, I will let myself be captured by her intoxicating clumsiness, her sweet inexperience... my desire to feel always as attractive...).
030.png

Sophia : ( Merci mon chéri. Tu n'imagines pas à quel point je me sens belle et désirable dans tes bras.).

Sophia: ( Thank you, darling. You have no idea how beautiful and desirable I feel in your arms.).
031.png

Sophia : Embrasse moi mon chéri, dis-moi que tu m'aimes, que je suis la plus belle et que tu ne me quittera jamais.
Dylan : Tu es la plus belle femme au monde maman, je t'aime et je n'imagine pas de vivre sans toi. Jamais je ne te quitterai, sans toi je ne suis rien d'autre qu'une rose fanée, un homme à qui il manque la moitié soi.

Sophia: Kiss me darling, tell me that you love me, that I am the most beautiful and that you will never leave me.
Dylan: You’re the most beautiful woman in the world, Mom, I love you and I can’t imagine living without you. I will never leave you, without you I am nothing but a faded rose, a man who lacks half of himself.
032.png

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
Sophia : ( ...???!!! Non ! Ce n'est pas possible ! Ils ne peuvent pas avoir raison ! Mon fils ne peut pas être attiré par moi !).

Sophia: ( ...???!!! No! It’s not possible! They can’t be right! My son can’t be attracted to me!).
028.png

Sophia : ( et moi, pourquoi je ne fais rien ? Est-ce que je suis comme Mélissa ? Est-ce que je vais le laisser aller plus loin ? Oui je suis comme elle, je vais le laisser faire parce que je sens en lui du désir et de la tendresse.)

Sophia: ( and me, why I do nothing? Am I like Melissa? Am I going to let him go further? Yes I am like her, I am going to let him do it because I feel desire and tenderness in him.)
029.png

Sophia : ( je vais me laisser capturer par son enivrante maladresse, sa douce inexpérience... mon désir de me sentir toujours aussi attirante...).

Sophia: ( Yes, I will let myself be captured by her intoxicating clumsiness, her sweet inexperience... my desire to feel always as attractive...).
030.png

Sophia : ( Merci mon chéri. Tu n'imagines pas à quel point je me sens belle et désirable dans tes bras.).

Sophia: ( Thank you, darling. You have no idea how beautiful and desirable I feel in your arms.).
031.png

Sophia : Embrasse moi mon chéri, dis-moi que tu m'aimes, que je suis la plus belle et que tu ne me quittera jamais.
Dylan : Tu es la plus belle femme au monde maman, je t'aime et je n'imagine pas de vivre sans toi. Jamais je ne te quitterai, sans toi je ne suis rien d'autre qu'une rose fanée, un homme à qui il manque la moitié soi.

Sophia: Kiss me darling, tell me that you love me, that I am the most beautiful and that you will never leave me.
Dylan: You’re the most beautiful woman in the world, Mom, I love you and I can’t imagine living without you. I will never leave you, without you I am nothing but a faded rose, a man who lacks half of himself.
032.png

perfect work ....

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
All is great, dear Bruno... my compliments for your story writing, in particular.
If I daresay, I'd like a little less 'boobed' :LOL: Sophia. I will never understand American tastes about that, no offense to anyone.
But bigger was never better to me, otherwise it becomes a caricature.
Oh, it's only me and my own personal preferences, you know.
Do all what you like most (I'm not giving any kind of permission to anyone now), and keep on this way because yours is great.
In short: I can't await to see the sequel, yum yum :ROFLMAO:

With best regards.

Reactions: gnole13
Jan 29, 2018
All is great, dear Bruno... my compliments for your story writing, in particular.
If I daresay, I'd like a little less 'boobed' :LOL: Sophia. I will never understand American tastes about that, no offense to anyone.
But bigger was never better to me, otherwise it becomes a caricature.
Oh, it's only me and my own personal preferences, you know.
Do all what you like most (I'm not giving any kind of permission to anyone now), and keep on this way because yours is great.
In short: I can't await to see the sequel, yum yum :ROFLMAO:

With best regards.

Merci Jag Hond ! Tes encouragements me font un réel et immense plaisir. Pour ce qui est des mensurations de Sophia j'avoue que je ne les connais pas (il n'y a pas beaucoup de précision à ce niveau-là alors je me suis lâché)...
PS : je suis Français mais j'ai peut-être des origines Américaines, cela expliquerait mes goûts en matière de proéminence mammaire :love:. En tout cas, pour répondre à tes attentes, il y a encore pas mal de choses à venir alors régales-toi.

Thanks Jag Hond! Your encouragement makes me real and immense pleasure. As for the measurements of Sophia I confess that I do not know them (there is not much precision at this level so I let go)... PS: I am French but I may have American origins, this would explain my tastes in breast prominence :love:. Anyway, to meet your expectations, there’s still a lot to come so treat yourself.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
GladenSnake - I almost didn't notice the cum dripping out. Nice little attention to detail.

Are you building up your location assets? I'm finding that's the hardest thing about doing Fan Art. I'm still looking for all the assets for Sophia's bedroom. The TV is proving hard to determine.

D

Deleted member 1246680

GladenSnake - I almost didn't notice the cum dripping out. Nice little attention to detail.

Are you building up your location assets? I'm finding that's the hardest thing about doing Fan Art. I'm still looking for all the assets for Sophia's bedroom. The TV is proving hard to determine.
Try to combine different bedrooms to find the perfect experience

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Jan 29, 2018
Sophia : ( tes lèvres sont si douces mon chéri. Je voudrais que ce moment dure toujours !)
Sophia: ( Your lips are so sweet, honey. I wish this moment would last forever!)
033.png

Sophia : ( Oh ?! Tu veux toucher mes seins . Vilain petit démon... Je brule de désir et tu en profite ?)
Sophia: ( Oh?! You want to touch my breasts . Naughty little demon... I burn desire and you enjoy it ?)
034.png

Sophia : ( tien mon chéri, comme ça ce sera plus facile pour toi.)
Sophia: ( here is honey, so it will be easier for you.)
035.png

PUTAIN DE MERDE, C'EST QUOI CE BORDEL !
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS !
Sophia / Dylan : Aah ???!!!
036.png

Elli : C'est quoi ton problème espèce de pervers ? Laisse maman tranquille petite merde !
Elli : What’s your problem, you pervert? Leave mom alone, you little shit!
037.png

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes