Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Found Christine's bedroom - . I think the rug is from

The floor's been changed, and some of the wall hangings, but most of the rest checks out.

I was actually looking for the beer bottle, but then noticed the whipped cream is from

EDIT: Still looking for the beer bottle, but noticed that the group of 6 pictures in the corridor just outside the living room is from

EDIT2: Turns out Christine's laptop is from as well as the picture above her window. If I get enough requests, I can post the texture file that fits.

Last edited:

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
First attempt at a NotTeaser for this update, requested by Kirill86
View attachment 3081753

Still working on the room. The pictures above her head are custom - the left one is Minnie Mouse, and the right is Tinkerbell, so fairly sure they are custom. Using a G8F conversion.

Does anyone happen to have a screencap of the smokes that Christine gets caught with? Might be an interesting addition to the scene.
this?
8uC2McfnRQA.jpg

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I've looked through everything, there's no stamp there
No worries, I'll just choose one - there aren't that many cigarette prop assets.

Thanks for looking anyway. I don't know what things are like in the US, but here in Straya ciggies are legally required to be sold in plain packaging anyway.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think you need to change the skin to EJ Adora as well (not just the shape) if you want her to look more like Sophia. Everything else is nice.
Speaking of Sophia's skin, what are people using for post-tan Sophia these days? One of the reasons I haven't done much with Sophia myself was dissatisfaction with a tan asset that matched the bikini she wears at the tanning salon with Zac.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Speaking of Sophia's skin, what are people using for post-tan Sophia these days? One of the reasons I haven't done much with Sophia myself was dissatisfaction with a tan asset that matched the bikini she wears at the tanning salon with Zac.
Yes, I tried using some of the tan assets but none of them looked good enough to me to keep.
Another option, if you don't want tan lines is to just play with the parameters in the surfaces tab until you get the shade you want for her skin.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes