Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I also would like to hear from Alley_Cat. Carl's skin looks like Michael 7. But his short hair with right-side parting is so hard to find. I wonder if Alley_Cat knows the asset for his hair.
View attachment 1246389
Unfortunately, I have no idea. Never had a reason to identify him.

Meanwhile though, misheard something on TV, and thought they said "Ellie Dancer". So I did a render:
Ellie Dancer small.png

IronLuke5

Jun 12, 2021
All, Had a lot of requests for a link to the completed Chapter 2 story. I have made a large PDF of the Graphic Novel which can be found along with Chapter 1 in the below Mega Link.
Is there going to be a chapter 3? the first two chapters were great!

Reactions: ST-9Pol
Mar 25, 2021
:FacePalm: It was a misused 'racism' callout comment (intentional or not, unknown) that was used in an incorrect manner; probably parodying how abused and misused the word is in present society. Or, could have been a troll just to garner emotional ill-informed & lazy responses just like yours.

Please do not be part of the mob in the future and actually do some (5 seconds worth of?) research and then think upon the it before commenting...

FYI. The 'facepalmed' like of your comment is due to the cringe level of it, not because they condone or support racism... so save your grudge false reports versus that individual.
Okay

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes