Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
And I still don't know what character Zac is made with. I just threw someone in this and hid his face. ;) Oh, and have you noticed Zac's teeth?! The lad needs some serious dental work!

(render from game, not mine)
View attachment 1738940

Edit: Nevermind, must be just the lighting and camera angle, the next image his teeth are fine... LOL...

View attachment 1738943
i think he is l&p himself... so the character is made from scratch

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sophia: "ahhhhhh"
Dylan: "ahh yes!"
Sophia: "ah ah ahhh ah ahhhh"
Dylan: "God you feel so good!"
View attachment 1739369

Sophia: "D..Dy..Dylan.."
Dylan: "ah ahhh ahh ahhh yes yes yes"
Sophia: "your... your... ahhhh"
Dylan: "fuckkk this feels so much better!"
Sophia: "shhh ahhhhhh"
View attachment 1739371

Sophia: "ahhhhh your going to deep"
Dylan: "take it!!!"
Sophia: its really happening... his dick feels soo goood...
Sophia: "ahhhhh dylan!!"
Dylan: "Yess take it in you filthy whore!!!"
Sophia: "ahhhhhhhhh ahhh ahhhhh"
View attachment 1739372

Sophia: "yes fuck me like a dirty whore in this filthy motel!!!!"
Dylan: "yes you like it huh!!"
Sophia: "fuck me DYLAN!"
Dylan: "Turn around I'm going to pound you from behind"
Sophia: "yes!"

View attachment 1739373

Sophia: "Like this?"
Dylan: "yeah just like that"
Sophia: "mmmm put it in Dylan!"
Dylan: "yeah I know your pussy is waiting for me.. it's so wet"
Sophia: "yesss feed me Dylan!"
View attachment 1739374

Sophia: "ahhhh mmmmm fuck"
Dylan: "yeah stretch that pussy up for me!"
View attachment 1739375

Sophia: "Can i go on top now please"
Dylan: "yes slide on that big dick"
Sophia: "ahhhh god Dylan it's so fucking big"
View attachment 1739377

unknown: Just look at them... a few beers and a pill and they are fucking like bunnies on xtc
View attachment 1739378

unknown: fuck.. did they see me?
View attachment 1739379

Sophia: "Do you see someone Dylan!?"
Dylan: "No... nothing.... just some bird maybe.."
Sophia: "God dylan if someone saw us.."
Dylan: "Would it matter.. they don't know who we are.."
Sophia: "Robert knows...."
Dylan: "I don't think Robbert could disappear that quickly.."
Sophia: ".... come back inside, your still naked"
View attachment 1739380
Sir Interbladecard,
You kept your promise :giggle: And with your permission I will like to analyze this unique Stories with respect . Like my favorite sport just like Dylan . Finally Goaaaaal!! Golazooooooo but wait hmmm it's seems like a Yellow card was but no it was a Red card . Giving . You always give us the privilege and definitely effort to your Stories we all can't wait for the next chapter please continue and you always amazed us with the rendering and animation. I apologize is that I really love "Futbol" just like Dylan . Again Sir Interbladecard never ever give up. Mil gracias por comparti esto con nosotros!! :cool::)(y)(y)

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
This fan art page remains fertile ground for imaginative and the compositionally rich renders. I ask to avail upon this audience's interest as I offer this next instalment of Scene 48, "All Dope Abandon Ye Who Enter Here". Incidentally, with this posting we now have over 1000 renders for this Sophia cross-over story.
A48007 The rats scurry. These two are not connected.jpg
The rats scurry. These two are not connected.
A48008 Wait! Stop where you are!.jpg
(Manila) Wait! Stop where you are!
A48009 She enters without backup. There is a fine line between being intrepid and having temer...jpg
She enters without backup. There is a fine line between being intrepid and having temerity.
A48010 Another officer is approaching with cautious determination, but he is in no hurry.jpg
Another officer is approaching with cautious determination, but he is in no hurry.
A48011 This is her partner, yet it is clear that he is not offering back up. Time to record.jpg
This is her partner, yet it is clear that he is not offering back up. Time to record.
A48012 Thanks Mike, you saved my life.jpg
(Pusher) Thanks Mike, you saved my life.

With the next instalment we will see a departure from the original script, and into the cross-over element of the story.
Thank you, Jack.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Here's a small patch to update "The Motel" from v1.2a to v1.3 with the content interbladecard just shared.

View attachment TheMotel-1.2a-1.3-patch.zip

Just unzip it into game's folder (files inside "game" folder in zip, should end up inside your "game" folder as well, overwrite any existing files). And of course if you haven't download The Motel v1.2a yet, you can grab it from one of the links here.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hello my buddy, how can I translate this game into my language?
What file are the texts in? I wanna translate adult games my language but I dont know how can ı do.
Here's all the RenPY source files for the game. With the images.rpa, you should be able to recreate the game, reprogram it etc... with these and RenPY. All dialog are in these files.

View attachment The Motel source.zip

jérh

Mar 21, 2022
Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I just came inside after moving roughly two yards of dirt. Rendering is by far the more enjoyable task! The following is the next instalment of Scene 48 which I call, "All Dope Abandon Ye Who Enter Here".
A48013 I think I'll keep an eye on officers Shaw and Donovan.jpg
I think I'll keep an eye on officers Shaw and Donovan.
A48014 I caught the pusher, but was struck in the neck by his accomplice. he got away.jpg
(Manila) I caught the pusher, but was struck in the neck by his accomplice. he got away.
A48015 Manila, I'm glad you weren't badly hurt. Don't worry, soon he'll trip up and get caught.jpg
(Michael) Manila, I'm glad you weren't badly hurt. Don't worry, soon he'll trip up and get caught.
A48016 Hey Davide! Isn't that the punk who has been cutting into our business.jpg
(Steve) Hey Davide! Isn't that the punk who has been cutting into our business?
A48017 Yo punk! You think you can steal from us, and then just run away.jpg
(Davide) Yo punk! You think you can steal from us, and then just run away?
A48018 Check it Davide, the boy got some moves.jpg
(Steve) Check it Davide, the boy got some moves!
A48019 (Davide) Yeah, but why is he helping us.jpg
(Davide) Yeah, but why is he helping us?

Well, it looks like Sam got Davide's attention. Will he be able to infiltrate Davide's ranks? Stay tuned and find out!
Thanks from a tired Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes